Best deal/coupon for on-line wine shopping

ah right I see, makes sense for 2+ orders per year

This is the way to go. Just used one of the codes to get one bottle of $21 wine for $1 since the shipping was free

They make the Krug non-rose unavailable for coupons or that would be a go to (has a 7 for AZ shipping).

You could also get a case of bedrock ovz for $20/btl shipped.

Or 3 per month the way these $100 off $300 are coming out!

It’s basically berserker week with these codes…

3 more Argentiera Bolgheri Superiore 2015 and 2 Castello di Monsanto Chianti Classico Riserva 2016

What’s next?!

Thanks Ryan, that worked for me. Four bottles of 2013 Roederer Brut Rosé for $61@ after discount, including tax and shipping. Hopefully they will be as good as the 2012’s.

Cheers,
Warren

Does anyone have the 15% off Total Wine coupon that they send out when you move to a new address?

They regularly have 20% as well at least once a month. Are you signed up for their club? All the deals are in the winery direct wines.

It does matter where you live I believe based in state lic. Happy to post the next one I get.

The 15% off coupon im speaking of works for any 750 or 1.5 wine bottles not ending in a “7” They usually send these coupons out in the mail when you move to a new residential address. This has been the case for me when I moved to a new place in CA a few years ago and Las Vegas last year. The coupons they send out these days aren’t as good, they only work on “winery direct” wines and you usually have to purchase multiple bottles.

Thanks from me also. Picked up a couple Dunn Howell Mtn ($155 each but $100 each with coupon code). Incredible deal.

Thanks, that’s what I thought too. I picked up a few of those Ardanza with one of the codes mentioned.

It feels like this is some effort to get people to sign up for StewardShip, and then once they have a bunch of subscribers in that, turn off the coupon codes. Even with free shipping, the deals don’t look so attractive if there is no discounting.

be sure to check your credit card statement! i used one of the $100 coupons posted last month and although the invoice i received showed the discounted total i was in fact charged the pre discount total. it took more effort than should have been required to get the difference refunded.

Whoa. Thanks for the call out

Mine were all accurate

yikes that is pretty strange. thanks for the heads up.

i am sure it was a fluke but i figured it was worth mentioning. i would not hesitate to order again if there was something i wanted at the right price but it was a bit of an annoyance.

Love this deal as well, thx for posting :

Fratelli Brovia Rocche di Castiglione Barolo 2012 (only 1 in stock otherwise I would have just gotten 3)
1 @ $94.99
Guido Porro Vigna Lazzairasco Barolo 2014
4 @ $47.99
Castello di Volpaia Chianti Classico 2017
1 @ $19.99

$306.94

Shipping & Handling
$24.40
Subtotal
$331.34
Tax
$12.93