Best producers in Chambolle Musigny?

Felettig makes a number of 1er Cru Chambolles as well as Villages level (including a Clos le Village) - Fuees, Charmes, Lavrottes, Gruenchers, Combottes, Fuesselottes … and I think are the only domaine that commercializes Carrieres. In 2016 their yields were so small they made a 1er Cru blend that both Meadows and Gilman thought was quite good.

My recollection is that Gilbert and Christine Felettig’s parents bought dozens of small plots in Chambolle-Musigny and harvest for them is complicated. I find the wines very floral and pretty, minerally - delicious. It’s too bad they don’t own any Amoureuses, my guess is they would know how to capture that elusive, sensual vineyard signature.

re: this thread, I find it useful to look at Bill Nanson’s comprehensive village reviews - he did one for the 2013 vintage and singled out the Felettig wines. In his 2015 review of C-M wines there are no notes for Felettig (they must not have submitted bottles for that tasting) - but Boursot is there, another under-the-radar producer. I recently had the 2017 Boursot 1er Fuees and was bowled over.