Black Friday Deals

Not BF specific but Casemates is selling Qupe Sawyer-Lindquist / Sonnie Syrah magnums at 4 for $120 (Cybermonday promo code for another $10 off)

I completely agree and picked up a mixed case heavily weighted with Muscadets from the 9AM offer and then went back and grabbed a case of the 2015 Charvin CdP for $34.99/btl in the subsequent offer.

My guess is that cyber Monday will make up for the overall let down some of you may have been feeling today but I guess we shall soon see.

They bumped their Bordeaux prices big time when the tariffs went into effect. I did a quick check of a small part of their bin sale and then deleted it.

I couldn’t resist a couple of bottles of 2002 Pichon Baron and 2016 Boxler Riesling at Morrells.

it wasn’t a Black Friday deal it was from an insiders advantage. Price was $46.00 per bottle less than the next wine-searcher pro bottle.
2017 Patrick Piuze Chablis Les Clos $96.99

HDH?

Hart Davis Hart in Chicago

Winebid did some deals on their “buy now” wines. Great if you need to fill a case.

Im a sucker for a good deal. Went a bit nuts with wine.com promotions (combined with rakuten) and wineaccess with the referrals and amex credits ( This thread has details on codes and links – Chateau Palmer 2016 for $274, what the what? - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers ) . In total I am in for multiple hours of shopping and bought:

2017 Maison Frederic Magnien Bourgogne Rouge
2017 Domaine Marius Delarche Corton Renardes Grand Cru Vieilles Vignes Reserve
2017 Gerard Raphet Chambolle Musigny Les Bussieres Cuvee Unique
2017 Charly Thevenet Régnié Grain et Granit Beaujolai
2016 E. Guigal Saint-Joseph Rouge
2018 Saint Cosme Côtes du Rhône
2016 Château Tournebrise Lalande-de-Pomerol

Bouchard vosne-romanee 2011
2017 Mortet cinq terroir
Domaine martot santenots volnay premier 2012
Vincent Girardin volnay vielles vignes 2015
Bouchard 2013 Beaune Close de la mousse premier
prieure lichen 2015
Chofflet-Valdenaire Givry Clos du choue premier cru 2015
Frederic Magnien Chambolle-Musigny Vieilles Vignes 2014

Combination of daily drinkers, things for the cellar, and wines to explore a region or producer. BTW: The Chofflet-Valdenaire Givry 1er is freaking awesome and at a really great price point (my total was $26 or so). We had it the other night and although pretty young it drank well with an awesome nose. I think I am going to start getting more into Givry wines. QPR seem to be really high.

I am tracking this black friday thread pretty closely because of my wine buying dopamine needs. I think on deck is WTSO magnum marathon on Monday. Not sure if that will have any goodies.

Bought myself a Raclette Grill.

Rachel & Michel Say When Wines 15% off + free ship with 3+btls code saythanks

Repour Wine saver - 20% off - SAVE20

hart davis selling lignier MSD les chaffots 2008 for $85ish…

chambers has the same wine for $150. worth a try methinks?

Love 08 and Les Chaffots

Never purchased from hart Davis. How is their shipping? Or do you pick up?

Terrible, generally.

Thanks Suzanne, I picked up two myself. Nice to have Les Clos under $100.

Yes thanks for this!

HDH consolidates to my offsite storage at MWC in Clifton NJ. I was quoted $10.00 total for 3 champagne magnums. Of course you must not be in a rush for delivery. YMMV

I’m a fan of the piuze; that’s a good deal. I rarely buy at K&L anymore bc of shipping, though. They would have a lot more business if they shipped to more states.