Bottle you enjoyed most fequently in 2017

You have super taste. Bravo.

2015 A Tribute to Grace Grenache, Santa Barbara County

Just a lovely wine that goes well with food.

By far the '15 and '16 Tablas Creek Patelin de Tablas Blanc 18 Bottles. Great summertime afternoon on the deck wine. We also go through lots of La Crema Sonoma Chardonnay and Kirkland Brut Champagne for my wife and her girl friends. Beyond that mosty oneses and a few twoses.

Sandler Pinot Noir Pisoni Vineyard (various vintages)
2014 Ridge Lytton Estate
2011 Vincent Dancer Meursault Les Corbins
2013 Beringer Knights Valley (Jen’s go-to cab)

Good for you if you can drink it with some frequency. Delicious wine.

Lots of Felsina Chianti Classico (2011-2013).

Hmm… Off the top of my head:

2015 Baudry Les Granges
2014 Guion Prestige
2013 Lecci e Brocchi Chianti
Schmitt-Wagner Herrenberg Kabinett; or
Balthazar Cotes du Rhone

These are mostly weeknight wines opened on a whim.

Dirty and Rowdy California Familiar and Familiar Blanc

Rarely drink more than one but had two of the following this year:

2010 Castello di Monsanto Chianti Classico
2007 Oddero Barolo
2013 Carlisle Zinfandel Montafi Ranch
2014 Dönnhoff Oberhäuser Leistenberg Riesling Kabinett
2013 Carlisle Sonoma Coast
2013 Azienda Agricola Cos Sicilia Pithos Rosso
2013 Domaine de l’Ecu (Guy Bossard) Muscadet de Sèvre-et-Maine Granite

This is easy:

We go through cases of whatever the current vintage of Triennes Rose (currently 2015) and Matrot Bourgogne Blanc (currently 2015).

It used to be current vintage Pepiere Muscadet, but my handful of LWS don’t stock it as regularly as they used to.

Hard to say for sure. I can see from CellarTracker what I drank the most of from my cellar, but don’t know for sure overall.

My guess is that the producers I had the most from in 2017 are Truchot and Prum. Specific wines at the top likely would be Moreau-Naudet 2015 Chablis and Juillot 2015 Bourgogne Rouge.

A case of NV Schramsberg Vineyards Mirabelle Brut Rose. Great sparkling QPR and a steal when I find it on sale at Costco.

For me whites were the main repeaters, though I also generally tend not to drink a lot of the same wine.

Still I went through small bunches of:
2014 PYCM St Aubin La Pucelle (out of this world wine; I have since reupped)
2013 Dancer Meursault Les Corbins (love it and can’t wait to try the 2014, which I now have)
2016 Patty Greene Sauvignon Blanc, which is an amazing wine and an amazing deal
On reds, some:
98 Calon Segur (I own a bunch of these owing to getting them quite cheaply–long story)
2 98 Giacosa Barolo Falletto ( after sourcing one I couldn’t help but find another).

By 1/1 I should also have gone through a (small) bunch of Ulysse Collin Les Maillons–my new favorite champers.

I bought a mixed case of Henri Jouan '09s and just couldn’t keep my hands off of them. Mainly it was the Chambolle Musigny because I could replace those bottles. I rarely open the same wine in one year’s period, so this was rare for me -

2013 Bedrock Old Vine Zinfandel

+1

Also, Lallement NV Brut

Paumonok Dry Rose, am working on second case , Sigalas Santorini

One red wine we have kept in stock and enjoy drinking again and again is 2014 Bedell Cabernet Franc from Long Island. It has worked well with many foods. I’m on my last few bottles. On the white side I have enjoyed bourgogne blancs from Javillier and Sauzet many times during the year. They work beautifully with white fish dinners. Other white contenders are well made chenin blancs from Huet, Guiberteau, & Paumanok(LI again) which I love to have with fresh oysters…

2014 Chateau de Landiras, Graves. $13 a bottle. An excellent bottle of wine with a gravelly, smoky flavor that paired well with just about anything that was cooked on the grill.

Thanks,
Ed

Yep, this is a top 3 contender at my house as well.

Nice thread Glenn - I like it!