Brevity - Long on Quality, Short on Gimmicks - Brand Launch Pricing!

Bobby, you best not disappoint ANY of this trio…Kane, Henriquez, or French.

Kane and Henriquez know their shit. It’s that other guy, French, that I’m suspect.

1 Like

they know their shit because I TOLD them to buy this - don’t mess with me, Bobby…don’t do it.

Order in for a 6 pack.

Thank you Chris! I’m glad we got this all figured out!

HAHAHA!! I kinda feel like bottling up some lees and sending that over just to mess you!

We know you’re going to love our Pinot and Chardonnay Sarah! Thank you for your support!

John Osier knows what time it is. Enjoy the 6-pack we are going to send you!

Kevin Christianson! Way to pull the trigger! Let’s Go!

Ryan Pecora! The 6-pack will be on its way to you soon! Cheers

Nola! Derek! Great job! Thank you for your support.

Hey Bobby - Can you please tell us more about winemaking style, tasting notes, abv for these three bottles?

Yes, I just contacted my publisher and she thinks I could write a book on that. Honestly, I don’t write tasting notes or tell a story of these wines. The brand name itself is there to re-enforce that. But if you want a full run-down on the wines you can give me a call: 805.215.8283 my phone is usually on. And Patrick, you aren’t alone. Todd sent me a PM asking the same thing.

I have to admit that I’m not familiar with your wines…but what is Berserker Day for, if not impulse purchases? In for a Burgundian.

Order in… Looking forward to getting to know these wines!

Seems fitting that my first post would be about ordering from a new brand. Looking forward to trying the wines!

Yeah Patrick…rabbit hole here. Tread lightly.

Congrats on your first BD purchase! You won’t be disappointed Ryan.

THIS IS THE QPR OF THE DAY! These wines are worth 3x What we are offering them for

Stacking up orders from the Rob’s! Thank you Rob Frost & Mundell for your orders!