Brevity - Long on Quality, Short on Gimmicks - Brand Launch Pricing!

In for a 6 pack - looks like a great wine at great value

I love taking road trips down to Monterey to work on the Pinot Noir we are offering from Mission Ranch. I get to see some amazing people practicing their craft. I put thousands of miles on my truck during Harvest and while the journey to make this wine may be long, the result is Brevity.

Hey All! Thank you for viewing our page. If youā€™d like to be entered into a raffle for a free magnum of CHIRON please comment on this thread when you make a purchase.

Thank you Justin for your support with an order from both Brevity and CHIRON

In for a 6 pack, looking forward to trying them out!

Allen making a solid commitment! Thank you sir! You will be stoked on this package. Cheers!

Thank you Kris for your order! We hope you enjoy your 6-pack

Donā€™t forget to tell us what you think of our wines Stephen from Del Mar. Thank you for the purchase.

In for a 6 pack. Looking forward to tasting them.

Sure, why not. In for a Burgundian. Looking forward to trying these!

In for a 4 pack.

In for a little bit of everythingā€¦CHIRON, Black Powder and Brevity. Canā€™t wait!

Sounds great! In for 6.

Thank you Ed! Yes, we have three brands but we are still tiny and love your support! Thank you.

In for a Burgundian. Thank you very much

In for 6! Last purchase of my BD13!

Strong finish David! Thank you!

I bought 3 of your Black Powder Napa Cabs. Can you give me some idea of the style of your Pinot and Chardonnay? Any labels that come to mind that you think are similar in profile? Thanks!

The Brevity wines are the definition of QPR. The Chardonnay is from a vineyard in RRV that leans towards citrus rather than butter and opulence. The 2020 Pinot from RRV is rich with ripe black cherry and toasty cola, but never venturing into jammy. The 2018 is my favorite. Itā€™s a wine from a heritage site and has that great balance between pinot earthiness and california opulence. It gives you both. These wines are meant to be crowd-pleasers that overdeliver. If you want thought-provoking, geeky wines, check out my Chiron offer.

Thank you so much for the interest PHuff. If you are ever in town we can do a more ā€œtechnical tastingā€ of my wines at winery.

Opened a 2020 Pinot today and am blown away. Iā€™m not really a wine expert (more of a wine noob) but to me this is the perfect level of fruit. Itā€™s not super austere like a lot of the burgundy styled PNs that Iā€™ve had, but also not a giant fruit bomb like many of the RRVs Iā€™ve had. Wishing I had bought some black powder wines as well since the Brevity and Chiron wines have really impressed.

1 Like