Briceland Vineyards - Humboldt's Finest Since 1985

Berserkers who ordered Futures from me:

Sorry for the delay. Wine, winemaking and winery operation offer me an ongoing learning opportunity. I have learned that Futures may not be such a great idea unless the wine bottle date is almost set. Or perhaps if I that all of the wine I have in bottle is already allocated?

There is no problem with the Futures whites. I can get those out any time.

A few things have not gone exactly as planned on some of the Futures reds. There is not going to be a 15 Phelps. The 13 Reserve is ready but not yet bottled. The Merlot is not yet bottled.

So, my proposal is that I substitute a 12 Reserve for the 13, a 14 Phelps or a second 15 Ronda’s for 15 Phelps and a 14 Cabernet for the Merlot. Or, what ever works for you. Perhaps a 13 Petit Verdot instead?

Sorry again for the delay and thanks for your ongoing support and for your patience with me.

I will be digging through my system to fulfill any orders that had Futures in them and are not already set. If I miss you, don’t be shy to catch me by phone: 707 923-2429 or email: andrew@bricelandvineyards.com

Hi SK,

According to FEDEX, your package has been delivered.

Let me know when you have a chance to get into them.

Thanks for your patience and cheers!

Confirming receipt of the wines! Plan to open up a Pet Nat this weekend. Will keep you posted
[cheers.gif]

Great! I suggest a cold carafe and a careful pour on the Pet Nats, unless you like it evenly cloudy, then shake it up before you chill it.

I look forward to your comments!