Bryan Flannery in OC - July 23 - (PAYMENT DUE 6-15-16)

Sounds like a great idea.

Brad and I would be totally interested and game to join in and participate. Not only do we have our OC passports, but we achieved approval (from the OC Federal Government and Mello-Roos) to move to your neck of the woods. Always dependent on date, but our hope is to spend most weekends at our new home (just down the hill from you) over the summer as much as possible. AND to host some get togethers as well.

Depending on how the sale of our current house goes, we might be down there sooner versus later. We had our first open house on Sunday, which the realtor said went well and depending on who purchases our place, we’ll either lease back or pack up the last of our stuff and move around the OC like vagabonds :slight_smile: for a few months until our place is finished!

Date Depending…I’m In.

We have a casita at the house, which currently houses some gym equipment - you guys are free to move in there if you like [wink.gif]

Please let Sahba and I come…

Consider yourself felt

Andrea and I are in date dependent.

date depending…in + 1 :slight_smile:

don’t tease me like this. I might even go down to san clemente if this happens.

i’ll pick you up. we can crash at tawd’s and have pillow fights when everyone leaves.

In, if we can make the date!
If needed, some Westside and area folks might be able to help turn this into a multi-day tour…

I’m interested.

Todd, I’m interested as well. Thanks.

Sounds great, I’m in!

Working on a date, folks - from now through Memorial Day is murderous for our schedules, unfortunately

I was somewhat active in New York but have spent two years in the offline cold that is Seattle. Having recently returned to SoCal, I would be excited to meet the crew and to try some Flannery meat (would be my first).

Don’t know about the date…but if it all comes together; There is room at the inn.

Cheers!
Marshall champagne.gif

would love to be included in this, as well. just tried Flannery steak for the first time on the rec of this board and it was truly great. Got a 16 oz california Rib-eye, I had overcooked it a little (don’t have a meat thermometer yet, still working on getting one…) so it was medium-well instead of medium-rare, but it was still tender and the beefy flavor was outstanding.

A meat thermometer is about 1/4 the cost of one Flannery steak neener

Why not? I’d get on a jet en route [snort.gif]