Bryan Flannery in OC - July 23 - (PAYMENT DUE 6-15-16)

Me too. This would be my first WB event and meeting Todd, Frank, et al, would be great, I think. Is there some kind of initiation?

I have Bruce and Brig as references, but I don’t know if that does any good [snort.gif]

Interested, but date-dependent. B0b H0elting is not to be trusted! neener

Oh well, hell… if Brian’s going, I don’t have a chance! [drinkers.gif]

Would love to take part as well :slight_smile:

Just returned from vacation and saw this. As a big Flannery lover (and regular customer of his and His daughter) I’m in.

I’d be interested as well depending on the date. I’ve been thinking about flying back out to my old stomping grounds and to visit a friend in the San Diego area. My first WB event!

I would be interested in attending, my first WB event as well.

sweeet

I’m interested too, I’m a lurker from the CT boards. I have Bob as a reference too… wait… I’ll use Bruce, Brig and Brian too… lots of B names.

Interested +1

Our next open date is July 23, so I’ve contacted Katie to inquire about that possibility

Looks like July 23 is a go for the Flannery clan - let’s pencil it in, folks. Do we need to plan a two-event option, with so many interested parties? One on the northern side of the LA Basin, one down here?

Jay wants to go.

I’m in +1…OC for me if this gets split up.

The OC one is fo sho - whether or not something else gets planned, I don’t know, but I also plan on horking ALL the Flannery that Bryan is bringing, so…

Sound good Todd! What is the wine theme going to be or will there be a theme?

Let’s go with…wine that tastes great with steak! We’re going to be enjoying some special cuts of Flannery, so I’m quite sure there will be some really good wines there. I don’t think we need to plan TOO far ahead on what wine to bring [cheers.gif]

edited the OP with updates, official info - will keep it updated as plans get formalized

Good for me.

If I’m in town, I’m in + 1!