Burgundy restaurants?

Really appreciate the info in this post. I was able to visit Burgundy very briefly a few years back on a family trip; with my wife and two little ones, it was a wonderful family experience staying in a farmhouse out in the countryside with a pool, but I only got to visit one vineyard and didn’t get to eat at any restaurants. With any luck, I’ll make a return trip this year for a more grown up experience. Thanks for the tips!

I have eaten here several times. Worth the detour. The Bresse chicken is mind-boggling. Wine list is super.

There are some terrific restaurants in Meursault now. Aupres des Clocher is closed but they have opened a small restaurant in Meursault, Au Fils du Clos. I know some feel it is not quite the same atmosphere. I can’t wait to go back to France. I really miss it. The one I want to try in Meursault is Les Soufflot. I also want to go to my all time fav, Ferme de la Ruchotte.

We wanted to stay farther north so we stayed at Anne Gros’s B&B, La Colombière in Vosne-Romanée - Domaine Anne Gros

Very nearby was a very good restaurant. https://www.latoutepetiteauberge.com/ I don’t know how they have fared during the virus but we would certainly return if they are still around.