Burt Williams dinner, SF Peninsula Divino Restaurant, Feb 26

Add me to this George. I can bring some of the early Ravenswood Zins that were just released.

Interested subject to final date. Thanks!

If there’s space, I’d like to attend.

Great idea…I’d love to attend!

Only just saw but if there is room

Please add me as a maybe depending on the final date. The last one was an eye opener. I think I still have few older SC Mt. Pinots with some age on them. I will have to crawl around and check.

I fly in for this if it’s not around V-day. I have a couple of Allen and I think a Hirsch that are 97 or older.

George,
It’d be a pleasure to attend if a slot avails.
Kurt

Remember that Burt made 2 wines under his vineyard ranch name in 2008 and 2009. The Morning Dew Ranch Jans Cuvee Anderson Valley Pinot Noir was great and his final wine; the 08, although good, had smoke taint from the nearby fires.
DC42EAF4-B45B-4613-AFD1-7AD5A9A1209F_1_201_a.jpeg

Could you add me to wait list?

Yes I might bring a Morning Dew from him and one from his daughter (Brogan “My Father’s Vineyard”) from 2008.

you’re on it George- should be a great night

A Seven Lions from his late son also

Not easy to find any Seven Lions. Few made and most have been consumed. I have none but would grab any if available. Most of the ones I drank were when Burt opened one. I’m seeing both his daughters soon and will inquire if they have any.

Blake I have the wines but thanks. I have a couple of Seven Lions and a lot of Brogan, all acquired a bottle at a time. May you ask the daughters if they’d like to attend? A Tues or Wed in Los Gatos is likely. It’s an informal noisy restaurant, so only if it’s easily convenient for them, it won’t be in a separate room and the atmosphere is loose.

Good move on your part to acquire these gems. Re the invite to Katie and Margi, please see email to you.

Blake I’ll see your email tomorrow when I return to work. I did not realize I gave Wineberserkers my work email address.

Update: this will probably be a Wednesday night in February (March is possible). If Burt’s daughters and Blake can attend, those dates will control.

Spoken like a true lawyer neener

George, Just FYI: I’m out of town the week of the 17th (presidents week/ski week)