Cabot Vineyards.. Digging deep. Offer good through Sunday

Thanks Joe. We’d love to have you down! It’s a beautiful drive.

AFWE for me. Thanks, John!

picked up an Aged Cabby Pack - thanks

ordered this last year and there were some real gems in there…

indeed - did the aged cabby pack myself - first time with the wines - the 2004 was so good and drinking so young (did have one off bottle) but love the style and yes what a value!

aged cabby or branch out to syrah or pinot - decisions decisions.

Just ordered some aged Cabs - can’t wait to check them out! Cheers John!

OK, fine. I’m in for the cabs.

Got the Klamath. My wife and I both love those. I didn’t think we’d have an opportunity to get those vintages again. Great deal on those. [cheers.gif]

If anyone has had an off, questionable, or otherwise unsatisfactory bottle from these offers, please email me at johnjcabot3@gmail.com. I will absolutely replace(with the same wine or something else of relative equal value) the bottle(s), no questions asked. I want everyone to be happy with their purchases from Cabot Vineyards, no matter what. Now would be a great time to do this as I can throw it in with your current order, thus minimizing the shipping cost for me.

Cheers, and thank you all so much for the awesome response.
John

Hi John,

Just placed my order for your Pinot… Thanks… Wish we were going to see you at Falltacular this year…

Regards,
Robin

Damn it Cabot.
With all these offers I could go broke … [snort.gif]

Its worse than Costco…:wink: pileon

Me too Robin. We are in the middle of doing a big replant in our vineyard this year, so my “extra” time is being gobbled up. Aida will be there to spread hugs and joy for me… flirtysmile

Thanks for the order

I received a very nice communication from John - let me emphasize the aged cabby pack was awesome. His wines based on my limited experience punch well above their price point. The 04 cab was one of the best wines I enjoyed last year.

I am embarrassed I mentioned this on the forum - I believe we as a consumer have a “risk” when we buy older wine even with perfect provenance. I am a buyer again - I cannot believe the value quotient here! [oops.gif]

I’m in. Can’t wait to challenge my biases.

did the aged Cab pack sell out?

No… we still have a handful left. Its getting down there though. Thanks for the order!

Very awesome selection of wines, John!!! Looking very forward,
champagne.gif
Kurt

You too Kurt. Cant wait to try yours!

Have been enjoying the Syrahs, and excited to add some Pinot Noirs to the cellar.

I hope you enjoy them. The 11 Nash Mill has been showing well lately. Try that one first.