Cabot Vineyards.. Digging deep. Offer good through Sunday

Just opened an 09 Confluence from last year aged cabby pack - only wondering if one aged cabby pack was enough this year! I could smell this all night long! We will enjoy this with a pair of Goodfellow single vineyard designate chard’s with good friends tonight! Thank you John.

PS - I don’t think I would guess from the nose 40% Merlot.

You’re quite welcome Bill. I think the Malbec and Cab dominate the nose on that one. Glad you’re enjoying it!

I’ve been drinking the hell out of the '12 and '13 AV pinots as John is classy enough to comp me a case each year from fruit we sell him. He’s one of my favorite customers and it’s always a treat to see him at harvest. I love to support the ‘little guy’s’ as often as I can. O hope ya’ll will too!

Thank you Casey. It’s such a pleasure to do business with not only a talented, extremely experienced farmer, but with a great guy such as yourself.

Nice to find these offers still available this morning.

[cheers.gif]

We just received a six-pack of the Aged Klamath Cuvee pack. Thank you, John for participating in Berserker Day! Any recommendations on which one to try first?

Thanks,
Ed

Anyone receive their BD shipments yet?

My BD order was delivered (to Ohio) on March 9. Very pleased. Hope your’s comes soon.

yes. over a month ago, iirc.

John, sorry about the late response, but I got the wines and they all look in great condition. I’m stoked about this aged Cab pack. Gonna do a tasting with some friends and taste through four of them. Can’t wait. Will report back but I fully expect them to be fascinating and delicious. Cheers!

We just drank a 2013 Cabot Zinfandel Marrier and it was delicous.

I received the 24 bottles purchased. One label had a bit of wine on it, but it was clearly not from this particular bottle. Must have been a party going on during the bottling.