Cabot Vineyards is going Retro!

The Syrahs are killer!

In for a K Syrah 3 pack

DEFINITELY get the Pinot if you like Pinot…and the Syrahs.

never had their zins How are they?

In.

quite a few berserkers notes here

Thought about it since the donor list went live, took me until today to decide to buy!

one #6 zin for me

In for the syrah 12-pack. Hoping I got some

In for a 3 pack of the Pinot this year. They may not last long. [thankyou.gif]

My first-ever Berserker day purchase. Taking a flyer on a six-pack of the Kimberly Syrah and the Zin sampler based on the raves here, solid CT scores the very reasonable price point, plus outstanding shipping.

I didn’t see anything about WHEN they would be shipping? I’m assuming they’ll hold for weather since I didn’t see a place to specify that …

During the checkout process there was a spot for comments.
I assume they will hold if requested.

I bought the Klamath pack, the Zin pack, and two Kimberly packs. What an incredible bunch of wine - 18 bottles for $360 delivered! I have never tasted a Cabot that was not at minimum satisfying and full of character, and John is always generous, often throwing in a little extra something.

I would have loved to have acquired the library Syrah pack and some Pinot, but decided to stock up on the cheaper Cabots so I can drink them with abandon, rather than saving them for special occasions. I have not found a winery with consistently better QPR than Cabot.

Thanks to John and Kimberly Cabot for this great offer.

[worship.gif] [dance-clap.gif]

Susan, they have a new website since I last ordered. Previously I had to drive down with my biker friends to persuade them to sell me some juice. [snort.gif] I think you will have better luck than you had with your cooler. [oops.gif] The wines are definitely worth it. champagne.gif

Every day is a special occasion with these babys [cheers.gif]

You set a low bar, sir. A low bar indeed. :wink:

I went with a KB syrah 3-pack and zin pack. It’s time for a blind vertical tasting!

I just tried emailing since I didn’t receive confirmation other than from Paypal and got this message… hope they aren’t getting too slammed!

“Remote host said: 550 Recipient Rejected: Mailbox would exceed maximum allowed storage [RCPT_TO]”

John is not so hot with technology (including email), so be patient…