Cabot Vineyards is going Retro!

First time buyer In for a pinot and syrah pack to sample.

Sounds like a barter opportunity for you, Eric……

WTF you takin’ 'bout??? John is an internet RockStar!

[pillow-fight.gif]

Thank you everyone for the amazing response to the offers! Send any inquiries or special shipping requests to johnjcabot3@gmail.com.
Cheers to you!

In for six of the Confluence bottles. I’ve had a couple of those before, and they are really beautiful cool-climate-California-old-school-meets-Bordeaux types of wines, and the quality of wines you’d pay 2-3 times as much for from places like the Santa Cruz Mountains. At $150 for six ($25@) and reasonable shipping prices, it’s a sweet deal.

My only Berzerkday purchase so far, though probably not my last.

Second post on Wine Berserkers.
3 packs of Humboldt Syrah and Confluence placed.
Thanks for the opportunity!

Try this link Mark.

http://www.cabotvineyards.com/wines.cfm

I’m in for the Syrah Retrospective.

My first berserker day and it took all of 5 minutes before I’ve come out of pocket. Fired in on the Syrah Retrospective case. Really pumped for this deal, and REALLY hoping I got it in time to get the Bacon Fat.

Yum yum!

In for the Pinot and the Kimberly’s. Good, good, juice.

I purchased the Zin sampler pack because (1) I love good Zin (and what little commentary there is online is very positive), (2) I cannot control myself from buying old Zin, (3) I’ve never had Cabot wine but they seem like a very fine, small operation and those setups deserve the most support, and (4) insane price!!!

Looking forward to it!!

The Bacon Fat is gone. I will send an email to the first 8 that scored one. Thank you all for your orders. We are so happy to have repeat customers and to meet some new ones too. Now it’s time to champagne.gif !

I went in for the Syrah Retrospective. I am very excited to be able to try some older bottlings from a new-to-me winery without feeling like I am committing wine infanticide. Thanks for the great offer!

John

Thanks for the prompt reply to my email.
Stay well

Pete

Awesome service and super quick response time as I added to my six pack of Syrah with the Zin pack. Thanks John and Kimberly!

Giving 3 a whirl (despite PayPal’s best efforts to stymie the sale).

Thank you all so much for supporting our winery. You all make producing wine in a remote wilderness region possible. The way Im going to handle shipping is Email me if you want me to hold your shipments. Otherwise Ill be getting them out next week. Thanks again you guys!

And we still have a few of the retro packs left for you late comers… well leave the offer up on our website for a couple more days.

Next week should be fine. Only possible problem is the heat may return to Southern California (WTF with this weather - well at least it’s not snow in LA!)

Ill keep an eye on the weather for the western states and make sure the forecast looks good before I send.