Cabot Vineyards is going Retro!

Awesome - I specifically requested them to be mailed to Florida so we can do a Cabot vertical when I am down there in a couple weeks! (Shipping to Minnesota at this time of year does not turn out so well…)

John - I sent an email about shipping and it bounced back with a “mailbox full” message.

Glad you’re so popular, but might want to see if you can get that fixed.

Did you email to this address as directed earlier on the thread?

Nope - the one in the order confirmation and on the website.

I’ll give that one a go.

Here is the funny thing. Monday night for no reason at all, I decided I wanted a bigger red so went into the cellar, poked around and came out with a 09 confluence. The more the wine warmed, the more I loved it.

I just had to get a few more bottles.

Great Mark, thank you. The 09 Confluence is still coming into it’s own. I am glad you enjoyed it.

I opened a 2010 Cabot Anderson Pinot tonight - SO FREAKING GOOD, I had to see if the offer was still on the website. YES! 3 more on their way!

Got my three pack tonight! Can’t wait to dig into it!

To all you folks in the Midwest, southeast and east, It looks like the weayher is improving and Ill be getting these shipments out next week for delivery by the end of the following week(20/21rst). Please email me with your order confirmation if you’d like me to hold further.

pobegaed in ohio