Cabot Vineyards Six Packs

Faxed in an order for #2 - excited to try these.

E-mail for the Syrah this year sent.

What’s the hurry Brian, I haven’t gotten mine from last year. Waiting to make a full case. [snort.gif]

Wife just said “wtf, you didn’t buy the cabot but you bought that other crap?”

No no baby, waiting to see if you wanted the syrah or Cab offering…"

Skate save!

Email for the syrah on the way.

Oh, and I’m drinking a 06 humbolt now as I type.

I am getting all of your orders and beginning to process them. Have no fear, you will get wine this year! Thank you all for your orders.

Well done sir, well done. [winner.gif]

Is that your Glamour shot to help sell more wine, Kimberly? haha.

Disclosure, I just bought a case from the lovely Cabots last week. Must have chatted with Kimberly for 30 minutes on the phone and she got me from about 6 bottles to a full case. Can’t think of nicer people to support.

Can I get the syrah 6 pack. Tonyvelebil@gmail.com

Ha Ha! Glamour shot for sure, my down jacket was the give away? It was great talking to you too Jeb. I got to talk to a lot of really nice Berserkers today, perhaps my favorite part of BerserkerDay.

I sent an e-mail for one of each six pack yesterday. Did you get it? Love to have both.

I used the gmail address… no worries Kimberley, ping me when you need cc info and I’ll call you.

sorry I’m late to the party Kimberly, are these 6 packs still available?

+1

We are still taking orders for the six packs and the Pinot… Thanks guys… [cheers.gif]

cool. should I phone? email? or try your website?

Email Kimberly at kcabot72@Gmail.com. Thanks…

SO. We are getting out all the B Day packs this week. All so.cal and west coast went out yesterday and today. Others are going out today tomorrow so they sit out here on the west coast over the weekend and will get to all of you by the end of next week.
Please email me at johncabot@sisqtel.net for any ?'s and concerns…
Thanks guys…
John [cheers.gif]

[dance-clap.gif]

Got mine today, thanks John and Kimberley.

WTF, I’m a day closer and still no vino. [swearing.gif] [scratch.gif]