Cabot Vineyards Six Packs

+1 [cheers.gif]

UPS came through. Third largest producer in the cellar. Thanks again.

It’s personal.

LOL, it showed up today.

Mine just came. And no signature required! Thanks, John and Kimberly, looking forward to enjoying these.

Is anyone still waiting on their Cabot? Although my credit card has been charged… still no wine. I reached out to Kimberly and John last week but haven’t heard anything.

About a month ago I contacted John and asked him about mine, and he apologized for missing the order and within a couple weeks it did get shipped. Communication was spotty over that period.

Come on! They are in Humbolt county after all! [popcorn.gif] All in good time, a few jogs to the memory doesn’t hurt.
The wines are worth the wait. [thankyou.gif]

I am still patiently waiting for my ship to come in … but there is a limit to my patience.

what is going on John?

Peter, I am so sorry for the delay on your shipment… There was an address error and it got shipped back to me. I will repack your box with new wines and get it out on thursday if the weather is ok…I sincerely appologize for all the late shipments. Kimberlys computer crashed the day after bfest and she is still recovering orders…Frustrating… to say the least.

thanks for the heads up John

John, the case arrived today safe and sound.
Have a great weekend.

Thank you for your patients everyone.

patience is a virtue.
patients visit the doctor.

looking forward to fall shipping season.