Cabot Vineyards- Something old, something new

Had the 2010 Syrah- Klamath Cuvee with grilled strip steak last night. Full of blackberry and spice with plenty of life ahead. Delicious!

In for a 6, too, again.
You will enjoy them.

Stocked on my Syrahs last year. As good as any from California for my palate. Also, in their own standout expression.

Been too long since I’ve had a Nash Mill so I went in for an aged Pinot pack.

Thanks you two! See you at Falltacular.

In. Sorry to hear about the lost Syrahs, which I’ve been enjoying from earlier years. Look forward to their return. In the meantime, looks like I’ll be enjoying some new Pinot Noirs - the previous ones have been equally enjoyable to drink as the Syrahs.

In for a 6 pack of Syrah. Thanks.

In for a 6 pack of the new Pinots! I brought two Cabot 2011 Nash Mill Pinot Noirs to Friendsgiving, and the wine was singing! Everyone loved it, even non-red wine drinkers!

Torn between the Syrahs or the Confluence/Cab. Like that both are ready to go. Leaning towards the Confluence/Cab…

Went with the Confluence/Cab.

Looking forward to trying these.

[thankyou.gif]

Can someone call the house and wake John up? LOL

John, I fixed up some things in the offer regarding the tasting notes for you.

I’m up, I’m up! Thanks for the orders and kind words.
[training.gif]

Thanks so much Brig! Looks much better!

In for something new! [cheers.gif]

In for the Syrah and the aged Pinot. A no-brainer.

Thanks Andrew. Fortunately 2016 was beautiful and clear with a gorgeous fall so the Syrahs and zins are back in force. We’ll be offering them in the fall mailer along with our 17 pinots and whites from Lost Coast.

In the for aged AFWE Syrah!

This one is the hardest. I love Cabot wines - John does a great job! But I’m over-full and over-spent. I may come back later and bite.

I remember my first Cabot - Bill Weir, legendary Pinot Noir grower, shared one with me some years back. Striking wines, haunting, delicious. Wild wines, that taste of the frontier, totally unique, that last forever. Cabot is benchmark Syrah for me.

Bought 6 on early buy day. Came back today and bought 6 more.

Wow. That’s awesome Bill shared that with you. Ive never met him but have always been an admirer of wines made from his fruit.

Thanks for the nice comment

In for a Syrah 6 pack, thank you John!

Thank you all for the orders and support. I’d like to take this opportunity to offer replacements for any corked or less than pleasurable bottles you’ve come across from us from the past years. It’s part of the deal using natural cork for closures but I’m happy to replace them. No questions asked. Please don’t hesitate to let me know via email or pm.