Cabot Vineyards- Something old, something new

So I finally decided John … [cheers.gif]

Hello,

Long time lurker, first time Berserker. Happy to support this winery with a 6 pack of Aged Cab and Confluence, and a 6 pack of Aged Syrah.

Oh, I couldn’t make a note on the purchase order… Please hold for better shipping weather. Thanks!

Patrick

The Syrahs from John are always among my favorites - so rustic and expressive, it’s the wine I go to when I want to feel like I’m with my friend (both the wine AND the winemaker). They are all SO different, as well - I remember when he launched Marier vineyard and it was strikingly different on the nose, in particular. I think John expresses uniqueness of the vineyards more than most do, and I believe it must be more difficult to do so with Syrah, which is so rich and dark in character.

Thank you Patrick! We’ll send you a note when we are shipping and you can let us know if you want to hold off or not. We generally wait a bit before shipping to Eastern states.

Thank you for supporting us a this time Peter! We wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for guys like you. [thankyou.gif] grouphug

Thanks Todd. Syrah develops a lot of character in these mountains.

Order in for aged pinot, thanks!

Have to quote John’s generous offer here. One of my earlier BD Cabot orders contained what turned out to be a corked bottle. I mentioned it to John and and he put in a “fresh” one with my next order, no questions, no charge. Outstanding customer service and responsiveness.

A bit late, as usual (Brig got me loopy Saturday night), but I grabbed the pinot 6. Tasted the two new HC versions at Falltacular last spring, and they we outstanding. Love the syrups, but don’t miss the two new pinots!

Got mine today, thanks again John.

Received my shipment today! Can’t wait to crack one open!