Cabot Vineyards- Something old, something new

Only one bottle of aged syrah left from last year so had to get some more of those. Great offer.

Thanks so much you guys. grouphug

Damn you John!!! neener Newbie syrah 6 pack added [cheers.gif]

First time buyer! Order in for the aged Syrah pack. Excited to try these out.

In for a zinfandel and aged syrah 6 pack - really enjoyed the aged syrah from the last BD, so it’s a no brainer to stock up again as I’m down to my last Syrah from you - I believe from the Kimberly Vineyards (those are next level).

Order in. Thanks, John! [cheers.gif]

Thank you guys for the orders! And I want to make perfectly clear that we have a no questions asked replacement policy. If you’re not pleased with a particular bottle, if it’s corked or flawed in any way we will replace it. A lot of these wines are over 10 years old and are subject to flaw from cork closure. Please don’t hesitate to email me directly. I want the opportunity to replace it. This includes bottles from the past that you’ve had that were flawed. Please don’t be shy. Now is the time to hit me up. [thankyou.gif]
johnjcabot3@gmail.com
Cheers

Order in for aged syrah. Awesome wines

Dang! Got me with the aged Syrah’s. First time buyer so really cool to see these older vintages come up! Just curious
for anyone who cares to answer
which wine and/or vintage should be drunk first? Which years could still use ageing? Thanks & cheers!

you’re gonna want to buy the 2012 Louis Roederer Champagne Brut Nature RosĂ© CuvĂ©e Starck

best rose I’ve had and i’m a sparkling rose whore

zero dosage, perfect wine

[rofl.gif]

Thank you for the order Amy. I’d say the 07 and 08 are peaking. I’d drink them up. The 09 Kimberly’s is remarkably primary and young tasting. The 12 Marier is peaking I feel too. The 12 Kimberly’s will age another 5-7 years at least depending on what you’re looking for out of it. It has nice fruit, spice, and some meat now but will gain more complexity and turn into more of a Northern Rhone style as it ages more.
Hope this helps and I hope you enjoy the wines. [berserker.gif]

In for the pinot!

In for 2 of the aged Syrah packs.
Excited!

Late to the game, but went in on the aged Syrah pack based on all the comments here. I am new to this site and this winery so excited to try!

Thank you Layne! And welcome to the board.

We’re extending this offer to give late comers a chance.
Thank you!

Can confirm! John replaced a bottle of mine a few years ago - seemed like it came from the bottom of the barrel. Sent a replacement in the next shipment! flirtysmile

Had the 2010 Humboldt Syrah last night and it was fantastic!

You are in for a treat with the rest of them!! [cheers.gif]