Cabot Vineyards- Somethings old, somethings new..*extended*

Youre the man Dave! I think i speak for all of us when i say that…:sunglasses:

in for a 6 of aged syrah… Thanks John

Nice to see your offer John. Trying a 6 pack of new Syrah.

RT

He’s alive!!! Great offers from even a better guy!

In for another aged Syrah pack. Great juice!

Delighted to see these back!

Just ordered the newbie Syrah . . . load the cellar back up.

John – I’m in Eastern Europe on unsecured wifi, don’t really feel comfortable with ecommerce in this context. Could you do me a big favor and reserve a Humboldt Pinot pack, pretty please?

Thanks Mark! I appreciate the years of support!

Sure Lee. My pleasure!

Thanks Richard. Im really happy with the 16 vintage. They are gorgeous wines, in aroma, texture, balance, and complexity at this young age. I think theyre going to evolve into something truly special. Thank you for the years of support.

Thanks again for the Syrah, John. One of Jeannine’s favorites (mine, too)

Hi John

Love your wines and buy some every year. When I put a case in my cart however it is charging me $40 to ship instead of $30. Any idea what Im doing wrong here?

Thanks,
Rich

Hey John,

Do you have a list of states that you do not ship to? Ran into some issues last year.

Same here. Tried to do two six packs and getting the $40 shipping charge.

Im so sorry. We are working on this. Please go ahead and place your case orders and i will credit back $10 through pay pal immediately.

Done. Thanks for the super fast response!

The state we cant ship to are… Ut, Ms, Ky, Ak, Ar

Thanks John. Ordered 1 aged syrah, 1 new syrah, 1 humboldt pinot, and 1 anderson pinot. It showed $40 in checkout, so I may owe you as its 2 cases but we can sort that out after the fact. Love your wine.
Karl.

Thats fine Karl. Lets call it even. I appreciate the support over all these years.

Should add … and the even faster refund for the shipping snafu charge. Processed not even 15 minutes after I placed my order. Thanks so much!