Cabot Vineyards- Somethings old, somethings new..*extended*

Thank you. Order placed!

Love the syrahs I’ve had over the years. Veeeeery excited about the '12 Kimberlys.

Thank you David. Please give my best to Jeannine

First time purchased here for the aged Syrah, looking forward to trying something new!

Thanks Drew!

Hi John - Happy to purchase another case (Humboldt Zin & Aged Syrah).

Thanks Patrick!

Drew,

You are going to love the Cabot aged Syrah’s!..To my palate, they are very much in a Northern Rhone style, with savory, peppery notes, and not at all fat and large-scaled like some Syrah’s can be (but those can be great as well). I bought my first Cabot Syrah’s at last year’s BD X, and have really enjoyed them, hope you do as well

Thanks for the kind words Paul. Im so happy you like the style. Humboldt County Syrah is truly something special.

Went in on a newbie Syrah pack to complement my stash of older Syrahs. One day I hope to figure out how to justify getting a whole case with some Pinot mixed in!

Thanks, I’m sure I will. Splitting the 6-pack with a friend this time around so I’m sure I’ll regret not buying more. You think these are ready to pop immediately or would you sit on them a bit longer?

Drew,

I will let John Cabot give you the definitive answer, but I would say the aged Syrah’s (2010/2011)'s are ready to go right now…but there is enough acidity and structure that they can also age a bit

Thanks for the order Adam!

My opinion is that the 10 and 11 are hitting their stride and showing great secondary characters. I think theyll stay there for another 5 years before becoming really mature

Drew, based on my experience with these wines, I would say open one of your choosing soon and see what you think. These have a rather graceful age trajectory to them. In other words, I think you can’t go wrong drinking or holding, just depends on your tastes.

You’re welcome. (By the way, I’ve also got the $40 shipping error on 12 bottles.)

Im so sorry Patrick. Well credit the $10 back immediatelly.

Just put in this order on the website since the offer was still open and I’m back home now (and an aged syrah pack, too). So no this is all neatly sewed up. Thanks!

Great! Thank you so much Lee!

I jumped in for the aged Syrah pack. Very excited to try these. First post on the forum, so this is a great way to start!