Cabot Vineyards

Wow, I just ordered and now I’m REALLY HUNGRY

Cuvée pack for me, great offer.

3 pack of Pinot!

The Pinots are very pretty, so I suspect you will enjoy them. However you really owe it to yourself to try their Syrahs.

Paul Bacino,
Yes, I got your order and thank you for that. I will be sending you an invoice shortly. Thank you!

It has been so great getting orders from so many familiar names and lots of new berserkers too. This day is a perfect opportunity for us to stoke out loyal customers with good deals and introduce Cabot wines to new winos too. I am thankful to Wine Berserkers near and far for a great day!
Cheers to each of you. [cheers.gif]

not a fan of paypal … sending email now.

Ordered a Pinot 3 pack since David T twisted my arm! Can’t wait to try them!

Thanks!!
PBacino@aol.com

With all the talk of Cabot and after sleeping on it…Pinot 3 pack for this guy. Pretty excited. Thanks to everybody (wineries, Beserker Team) for this great event.

Because I am severely limited now for wine budgets, I went over everything and decided that a case of the Cabot the best way to go over budget. It was one of only two purchases for me (us) this WB day. The other was the Dave’s Kaella mixed three pack.

I sadly could not order Lagier Merideth, which was something I had planned on definitely doing. I wish I could have. Love those Syrahs, but did not really want to include a port style one, as I have old ports that I almost never open.

Thanks for keeping this offer open. I went for the Syrah vertical after reading all the positive comments here. It will be my first taste of Cabot.

Hi. Just went in on the Syrah vertical. Can you tell me what the drinking window is for these - considering adding another 3. What’s the ph and TA? Thx.

Dale… The 07 is just starting to open and become accessable, yet has a long life ahead of it. Without giving you all the numbers on all three wines, I can tell you they all are very structured and have ample acidity to age well and pair with foods.

Ditto, ditto, ditto. And ditto.

Hey everyone. Im still processing all these orders and planning on shipping out the wines starting next week. I will send you a tracking number and if you want me to hold off on shipping (for all you guys out east) please respnd to the email. Thanks everyone for all the support. We really appreciate it!

As far as I know, I have emailed or sent out shipments to all of you. If there is anyone who hasent heard from me or Kimberly, could you please email me at johnjcabot3@gmail.com.
Thanks again everyone for a great berserkerday!

[berserker.gif]

Email sent.

Pinot three pack received! Maybe I should bring one to the Falltacular pre-party!

Mine in today as well, nice bunch of Pinots and an 09 Confluence. [thankyou.gif]
See you next weekend John. [cheers.gif]