Cabot Vineyards

John, Ishi Pishi?

Got mine today. Any suggestions on what to try out of the Syrah pack?

Jim, PM sent. Justin, the 07 could use a few hours in a decanter, the 08 is good pop and pour right now, and the 09 is a pretty tight boy, but is packed and stacked.

Just received my shipment last week (Klamath Cuvee pack and Cabby pack). Still sitting in my office where it was delivered and just received a last minute dinner invite from a client. Northern Italian food…would like to dip into my Cabot stash. Any recommendations John? Thanks!

Sorry this is a little late but as far as the cabby pack goes, the 07 confluence is showing really nicely after a couple hour decant. The 09 confluence is a little tight but shows beautifully on the nose right now. The 07 cab requires a short decant as well but is very accessible at this point.
All of the cuvees are good to go with a couple few hours in the decanter.

Any idea when these will ship outside of CA? Thanks.

Hey John
just curious about when you’ll be shipping to the east coast?

John-
Still no emails or shipments to Chicago. When do you plan on shipping?

SO… Everyone east of Arizonas wine went out on thursday, last week. I sent everyone an email with a tracking number. If there are any of you who have not recieved this or your wine, please email me at johnjcabot3@gmail.com.

John - How are the labels coming on the 2009 Cabot Vineyards Le Du Comte? Steve

The LdC labels are heading to the printer now. Shouldnt be long. I apologize for the delay on this.

Thanks for the update!

Yum, looking forward to trying this one!

Oh great another case to order. :slight_smile:

Wait, how’s Ishi Pishi doing?

John and Kimberly accidentally double-shipped me on my BD order. When I asked John how he wanted to handle it, he simply said to share the extra wine with friends. You just don’t get that kind of generosity/customer service anymore. I will, without question, share all of the extra bottles with friends and turn them on to a great vineyard and great people.

I do that all the time. Most have been gifted or shared. Great wines at modest prices. [cheers.gif]