Caterwaul, new project from Rivers Marie with Regusci Vineyard fruit

Mine was schedule to get here this coming Monday, but I received this notice from UPS on Thursday:

“Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed.”

There have been no updates since then. Seems to be sitting in Hodgkins, IL.

Thanks for the heads-up as I have not received a shipping notice. Really bothersome when the wine vendor does not send a shipping notice…

I would contact Will, I received notice and tracking # and wine delivered on time.He may not be shipping east until this week.

Mike,
Don’t get much further East than me ! [snort.gif]

Mine was delayed during shipping . Sitting somewhere halfway through and will arrive on the 5th.

Unless specifically requested to ship later than 11/27, everything should be en route. I have received a number of emails telling me that they didn’t receive tracking – this must have been en error on the export I gave to the shipper, as they are generally good about making sure those happen. I will certainly look into it and correct anything I find going forward. I appreciate the patience, there are always a few kinks a new project needs to work out.

Or further west than me, your point? champagne.gif
Hi Ned! neener

Love to bump an old thread. Got a release announcement for their ‘16s. Here it is.

2016 Caterwaul
2016 CATERWAUL ‘REGUSCI VINEYARD’ CABERNET SAUVIGNON

2016 CATERWAUL NAPA CABERNET SAUVIGNON

TUESDAY OCTOBER 9TH - 9:00 AM PST
We are excited to announce the upcoming release of the 2016 Caterwaul wines. In addition to the Regusci Vineyard Cabernet, we are offering a new Napa appellation bottling.

2016 Caterwaul ‘Regusci Vineyard’ Cabernet Sauvignon - $285/3-pk

2016 Caterwaul Napa Cabernet Sauvignon - $150/3-pk

Along with the Regusci, I see the new 2016 Napa Cabernet added this year, though I do not see any website information on it, so is there any other information.

Really enjoyed the 2015 Caterwaul…

I am intrigued by the “2016 Caterwaul Napa Cabernet Sauvignon - $150/3-pk.”
I have seen a few other top producers adding a Napa Valley appellation wine to their offerings at a reasonable price (i.e. much lower than their SVD price).

Pott Wine recently had its Napa Appellation wine at $60 and Di Costanzo had a new offering of Di Co at $55 per bottle.

I had a 2014 a couple weeks ago- it was tasty but didn’t rock my world.

I will probably take a flyer on the 16’s because its evidently going to be a banner vintage, and I am interested in where this wine may be with them having a couple years of experience in managing the site…

Tried to access my allocation but keep getting a web site error.

I signed up last year but never got around to ordering. I got the email this year and no allocation! That’ll teach me! [oops.gif]

Maybe I didn’t write this one as clearly as I could have – today’s email was a ‘save the date’, the offer will be sent on Tuesday 10/9 @ 9:00 AM PST. If anyone has a question or will not be available Tuesday morning, they can email me at admin@caterwaulwines.com and I’ll do my best to get right back to you. – will

I bought a three pack last year but haven’t opened any yet. I guess maybe I should try one this week to see if I want to order again.

I was a week early as Will explained upthread.

Sean let us know what you think when you pop one open please!

Better yet, drop by and I’ll help!

Ok, I’ll let you know! I realized today that it’s all at the offsite, so the question is whether I have time to get over there this weekend…

Opened a 2015 a couple days after it arrived. Excellent rendition of Stag’s Leap Cabernet, I’ll buy the 2016 for sure.

Just got the allocation email. Considering taking a chance on the $150 three pack. However I’m a little worried I have too much exposure to the R-M/W&M though :slight_smile:…does anyone know what AVAs the juice for the NV blend come from?