Cayuse Futures Day today

My understanding is that wines will still be shipped in November even though the release party is moved to April. So, 14 months of float instead of 19. Feel any better?

yup, I’m one of the noobs that got Armada as my 1st allocation. Didn’t get any additional wishlisted items lastyear. Trying again this year…

You are correct. I chose the winery pick up option so I won’t have the wine for 19 months.

Tom

Got some Rose added today - really was hoping for a Syrah bump this year, but still looking forward to trying this one next summer - hard to believe Its been four years and I can’t give them my hard earned dollars… I’m in the wrong business.

Granted En Cerise…very happy!

I’m sure the profile picture had nothing to do with it!

[stirthepothal.gif] [tease.gif]

Still waiting to hear about my wish list. This is maddening. How many consecutive allocations before one can anticipate getting anything from their wish list? This was my second. TIA.

Chris, it’s pretty tight. I decided to start helping a local that had already made the list max out every time plus ask for extras every time instead of trying to get on myself and we’ve made tiny amounts of progress over the past 4-5 mailers. It’s slow moving.

Ugh… Wonder if I’ll ever get wine from these guys… Anyone from 08 making the list yet?

Thanks, Joe. Looking forward to partying with you next weekend! [drinkers.gif]

Absolutely! Looking forward to it. Do I need to bring a Cayuse along? [cheers.gif]

The wish list rolls over year to year, so it goes based on when you first started wish listing and if you keep that wish list alive. They also try to bring a % of new blood onto the list each year, so if they have a bit extra, not all will go to wish list people. That appears to be how some have gotten the GOK and Armada as indicated in the thread.

3 of the En Chamberlin syrah off of wish list. Looking forward to the big event in April when I can actually taste the full portfolio.

I do not know how but Bionic Frog, 3 bottles, from my wish list.

Can we be friends? flirtysmile
I haven’t yet received word on my wishlist - are y’all getting emails back from Cayuse?

…and if you are getting wishlisted bottles, how long have you been getting allocations? I’ve been offered only the G.O.K. for the past two releases and I’m wondering when and if it’s time yet to hope for something more.

I am on my fourth vintage. Got Cailloux the first year, then Armada and Impulsivo the second. Nothing new again until this year. I get the sense that the Impulsvio is not as in demand and may be a good way to get into the system. Make no mistake, it’s a helluva wine but being that it’s tempranillo from WA it does not go to the top of the list. I stopped buying it this year simply because I found a close approximation from Gramercy at $25 bucks less per bottle and I wanted to try some of Cayuse’s other offerings,

Me too, very happy about it! [cheers.gif]

In addition to the wines I’ve gotten over the years, I got 3 bottles of En Chamberlin after wish listing it for 3 years.

I’m happy flirtysmile

Congrats to the guys who are getting some Frog. I’m jealous.

And thanks for the input. I’ve wish listed a three-pack of everything from each of the last two releases so I’ll keep my fingers crossed for something this time.

[cheers.gif]