Cayuse Futures Day today

Reading the release e-mail (which I stupidly did after submitting my wishlist) it made it sound like nobody new would be getting BF or FP. So I wrote and asked if I could amend my wishlist to include Impulsivo, which is very well made and interesting Tempranillo, figuring Bionic Frog was a non-starter. I am so very happy to be getting this wine. You will know I really like you if I ever pull the cork from one in your presence!

En Chamberlin. All that fretting for nothing. [worship.gif]

I got three bottles of GOK Grenache, but no Frog for me.

3 pack of BF here too. I am ecstatic!!! [wow.gif]

Well chaps, appears it’s Bionic Thursday! Mo’ Frog here as well!

flirtysmile

Fourth year and got the Frog yesterday!

Have been getting Cailloux and Impulsivo, so really pleased.

Another Bionic Frog here. [cheers.gif]

So considering the release letter how have we all gotten BF?

I’m going with divine providence… [cheers.gif]

Just got GOK. I’d love to get the frog, but I’m very happy with adding the grenache.

Clean living?.. [snort.gif] [drinkers.gif]

Honestly I am too!

Sept 2008 - still waiting…

Does anyone have a copy of last year’s newsletter? This year’s letter mentioned that the supply of BF and FP would be down, but it said “for the 2008 vintage”. So either it was simply a typo, or that was a leftover from last year’s newsletter.

I haven’t seen anyone say that they got a wish granted for any Flying Pig. Is it generally even more difficult to get than the BF, or is it just the production levels this year?

I’ve been getting allocations for 5 years and have been wishlisting the Flying Pig from the start. I’m still waiting to get FP and Widowmaker (only 3 years of wishlist on this one). My understanding is the Flying Pig is a much lower production than any of the Syrahs.

-Kain

The Flying Pig has a much lower production that most of the syrahs. I got the FP after just one year on the wishlist but it was also three years ago so many more people are probably wishlisting it. It took two years for me to get the Widowmaker, which is even more limited than the Pig (50 cases les in 07). Stay patient and you’ll get them. In the meantime, drink a friend’s!!

I will keep requesting Pig and maybe one day?

August 2007 and no BF, no FP, no GOK, just SOL.

Clay

My wishlist on the 08 God Only Knows came through. Very cool.

Tom

I must be maxed out… :frowning: Haven’t seen a wishlist granted in years.