Cayuse is Live

none for me, either, but I think I’m trying for some of the hardest ones (BF; whichever one is Cab Franc heavy (Flying Pig?); and the Tempranillo)

Added Widowmaker this year to Bionic Frog, Armada, God Only Knows, Callioux and En Cerise. Still wishlisting for Impulsivo.

Has anyone heard any further information about the wines that were never released? I heard that the refund checks people received came from the insurance company. Just wondering if any litigation has taken place that anyone knows about. Cheers.

I got my first offer this go around, and believe I signed up in late 2010

Congrats, Andrew! Which one did you get?

Does anybody remember shipping costs last year, got hit for $93 to ship 9 bottles. I don’t remember it being that high but can’t find my records? We know shipping costs are rising but $10/bottle really starts to irk that I’m getting taken advantage of.

Cayuse also typically holds back state sales tax charges until the time of ship. So this might account for overage?

Unfortunately tax was separate, but I think it’s because I’m at 9 bottles now and since they don’t ship in 12 packs it takes 2 boxes. Wish they’d find a better solution for over 6 bottles.

Cost me $17 for 3 pack + $ UPS Store pick up for $7/bottle shipping. I know the 2 box 9 bottles No Girls leaves questions. About the same shipping for Delmas, but it comes as single a six pack.

Did anyone else get offered the “ex-cellar” wines this summer? I’ve been on the purchase list since whenever the 2011 vintage came around. Through the ex-cellar sale (which was random), I was given one of each:
(1) 2004 Bionic Frog ~ $170
(1) 2006 Flying Pig ~ $115
(1) 2008 Camaspelo ~ $80
Got Bionic Frog from wait list this year. Still no Pig or Widowmaker yet

Flying Pig was just granted on my wish list for 2019

windowmaker…

Finally got the Frog!

Finally got allocated my favorite Cayuse syrah - En Cerise! Took 5 years but finally made it! [thankyou.gif]

Flying Pig here, I’m settled on 4 - 3 packs I think. I would prefer 6 - 2 packs for a bit more variety I think though.

Peter, just wondering how long you waited for the Frog?

Me too - In fact, I forgot I even wish listed it which would have been at least 8 years ago.

I also waited many years for The Frog. Maybe 8. I’m testing the non-hostage theory by passing on GOK and the mag this time. My first time not taking full allocation and not wishing. I have 4 mags and I have no idea what to do with them. My oldest is from 2012.

Wishlisted more Frog, Pig and Impulsivo

Granted Impulsivo

Looks like from my order history 6 years with a new 3 pack coming every year.
Started with Cailloux and now have Chamberlain, Armada, Impulsivo and Frog, plus the mag. Stopped getting GOK and Camaspelo within the last year or two.
I basically wish most of the stuff I don’t get. At the very least it adds a little drama when you get the wish list email.