Cayuse Wish List

You are automatically charged for all wish list wines you are granted. I have never heard of anyone getting more than one wish list three-pack granted in any given year, so your exposure on the wish list is capped at the most expensive three pack you wish list.

My experience is they charge you right away for any wishlist items. charge hits concurrent with the email notification

Ah understood. Good to know. Thanks! Seeing the comments here I doubt I’d get anything yet anyhow (my third year buying).

As others said I’ve never heard of anyone getting more than 1 new 3 pack, but just in case you’re on the Horsepower list too I met a fella in Walla Walla who wishlisted everything the first year, got it all and had to have that uncomfortable conversation.

There has been no obvious rhyme or reason to the wish list additions over the years. About 5 years ago they had a big wave of new additions and a bunch of people got Frog as their first allocation.

I reluctantly had to give up Armada after 10 years, the all in price is just creeping to far ($110 all in) and I have a bunch in the cellar. Still keeping Frog, Impulsivo and Pig this year.

Have people heard about their wish list requests?

Next week.

Just got charged for three bottles of Frog from my wishlist.

Just got 3 Frogs added too.

Damn you guys! How long had you been wishing for it?

This is my 7th year on the list, wishing for the Frog and Pig since the very start.

1 Like

Received an email stating that I’ve had my wish for 3 x 2020 Impulsivo fullfilled.

Still waiting for Frogs and Pigs

Had a few vintages of frog and would sell it for top dollar and buy more of other Cayuse wines.

I’ve been in the “wish for everything you don’t already have” boat for the three full years on the list so far, and just got granted two new three-packs, The Lovers and Campspelo, the latter of which I admit I’ve never even heard of, so five to ten years from now, guess I’ll know if that was a good plan or not [thumbs-up.gif]

So, does that mean these wines will be part of my regular allocation going forward? Know someone mentioned that above, but not sure if that’s confirmed or just supposition.

Wow!! $u$@n, that is the first time I’ve ever heard of someone being granted multiple wish lists requests at a single time.

To answer your question: Yes, they will both be part of your normal allocation moving forward.

received GOK 3-pack

this is my 3rd year buying, I dont recall when I first added it to wishlist

God Only Knows was my initial allocation and i kept it for four years. As I drink through my remaining inventory now I regret dropping it, as it is fantastic. It’s a serious contender to add back to my wish list next year.

I guess I’ve been pretty lucky, I have been granted a wish list each year. I was granted Impulsivo this year.

Got the Frog! Since someone will be wondering, my first allocation was in 2015.

I’ll echo on the GOK. It’s one I’ll keep getting as it can be fabulous after a few years. A complex, subtle yet profound rendition of grenache. Cheers

I got The Widow maker. My first wish in quite a while. As noted, you get charged for your granted wish immediately. GOK was also my first wish that was granted, after 3 years on the list (many years ago). I let it go, but I was probably drinking it too early.