Cayuse Wish List

Before I made the Cayuse list in 2015 I tried GOK from purchases friends made from the 2007-2010 vintages. I wasn’t a big fan of those. The extraction dial was set very high and the wines came across too spoofy. The 2013-2016s are anything but that. Pleasant surprise, and eye poppers after a few years of rest.

1 Like

Still no Pig or Frog love for me… Got granted The Lovers though, although I don’t even remember why I asked for this one. Still trying to get the Widow Maker too.

Was granted the Pig this year after 12 years.

I got the Pig this year, too, after wishlisting it every year since 2014. With the granting of the Pig, I maybe have finally attained my perfect Cayuse allocation, with Pig, Frog, Armada, and Chamberlin. … mildly tempted to put Cailloux and/or Cerise back on my wishlist, and all these positive comments about the GOK have me wondering about that one now, too.

1 Like

Shut out this year it appears.

Got the Viognier wish-listed

First time wish list granted for The Lovers after years and years.

How does the wish list / allocation work for next year?

For example I had been allocated Cailloux and Armada. Skipped Cailloux and ordered Armada, wish listed everything and got Lovers and Camaspello. So am I correct to assume that next years allocation will be Armada, Lovers and Camaspello and I will lose Cailloux because I skipped it? Or am I just making all this up

My understanding is that you are correct – i.e. that next year you will be offered Armada, Lovers, and Camaspelo.

thank you to Cayuse for the Pig wish fulfilled
been a long time client and I’ve always loved the Pig I’ve found second hand
looking forward to enjoying this first hand

I had no luck on the wishlist, but it seems like they are doing more retail distribution than in past years. I have gotten offers from a couple of different retailers.