Cellartracker Fun with Numbers

I’ve met a few people over the years that might fit that description.

[snort.gif]

You can use the “desktop” version on your iPad. Just access via a browser. You have to select “view full website” in the footer if it brings you to mobile version.

Consumed: 4259
Purchased: 5823

Similarly, I always cringed a bit when I looked at the “Consumed” number on my profile. After reading the numbers of others posting to this thread, I’m feeling much better about my own consumption. In fact, I think I may need to up my game a bit.

Tell her that you name is pronounced just like mine, so she should be happy that she married the one who is less nuts. My wife, by the way, shares 95%+ of the bottles I open. She only misses out on some of the ones I open for business meetings and bar association dinners. You just need to coop her into liking the stuff and then she will be on the same road to hell that you are on.

Scary numbers when look at the value/cost $$
wow
I should have me committed and not to buying wine…

With the app it is possible (not sure on desktop)… You can select is as being a restaurant purchase, had a taste or drank from a friend’s cellar. champagne.gif

Those still get entered as purchases in CT with the “store” being restaurant, taste, or friend. CT will just automatically make those ‘purchase’ entries for you

I see [thankyou.gif]

Well, it’s not pronounced that differently. And my wife likes most of what I open and usually drinks along. She just doesn’t quite understand why one needs so much of the stuff that is not drunk.

Consumed Bottles: 776 /Revenue gathered: $0

am I doing this wrong?

Just tell her DRC is outperforming the S&P 500.

Year I started using CT - 2014

Wine Consumed (since then) - 1958
Wine Purchased (since then) - 3090

Two words:

Purses.

Shoes.

HAHA love it! I use this in my self evaluation and justification all day long!

Are you selling bottles and filling in the revenue field???

Joined 2010
Wine Consumed 911
Wine Purchased 1,938

Joined 2007
Wine Consumed 5,470
Wine Purchased 10,012

Sorry Eric this was my attempt at humor. Love Cellartracker!

I have 107 Davenport Cellars Tasting notes!