Champagne Christophe Baron

Based on multiple threads on this, apparently both options are correct, and both are incorrect. [berserker.gif]

I say just open it to see if you want to buy more…?

I’d just drink it.

They sent me an email yesterday, shipment got recalled due to weather concerns :frowning:

Says they’re shipping a brand new mag though, pretty awesome customer service! :slight_smile:

It pretty much doesn’t matter. Many champagne producers store upright.

I’ll open mine. Can’t wait to try.

at the Kobayashi release event? for your possibly visiting friend from So Cal?

trying to free calendar to get up there!!

Really?? I’m in!
Free your self up on 11/22!

This is exactly why I passed, if they had offered it in 750’s I’d have bought and already have opened one to boot! I am anxious to hear an impression though, so somebody should get to popping. champagne.gif

I do hope some people open theirs soon and post notes. Personally, I wouldn’t be aging something like this that I had never tried and has no track record.

I will open mine over the next few months at an occasion where I can get multiple opinions

I second this motion. champagne.gif

It would be great if you could make it, but that is a rough weekend for socializing. Pouring for a dinner at the Modernist Cuisine Lab on Friday. Wine release Sat. Flying to Florida on Sunday. I first heard about this Champagne project years ago, I’ve been dying to try it so I doubt I’ll be able to keep my hands off that long anyway :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Really?? I’m in!
[/quote]

What is happening on 11/22? I had my last pick yesterday so I’m still focused on other things.
What about tonight at my place?

Mine arrived yesterday. Earmarked for New Years but would love to get a sneak peek if a group gets together in Seattle.

Tom

I’d also love to try it if there’s an impromptu meetup tonight. Happy to bring something nice, though I don’t know if I’ll top that Perret Chery I brought to the last offline. :joy:

Really?? I’m in!
[/quote]

What is happening on 11/22? I had my last pick yesterday so I’m still focused on other things.
What about tonight at my place?
[/quote]

In. See u tonight. champagne.gif

What better way to celebrate last pick yesterday than with a mag of Christophe Baron. Impromptu bottle share happening tonight @6pm. Pm for address. BYOB No theme. BYO stem. Food is tricky since it is short notice and I have no idea how many people will show, so maybe grab a bite before you arrive - or bring a hunk of cheese, salami or ??? And we’ll have some snacks. We’ll get a group tasting note up tonight.

As I will need to live vicariously through those making it tonight, I’m looking forward to those tasting notes!