Champagne Christophe Baron

I didn’t get an offer as well.

Got 1. And bought. Probably more out of FOMO but I figured it’s one bottle so there is limited downside risk.

No offer here. Would kind of like an email indicating the status, even if it’s a rejection. Maybe they’re holding off in case some lottery winners don’t take a bottle?

You submitted for the both of us on this too, right?

I’ll forward you my rejection letter if it ever arrives

I’ll try most anything; In for one.

No offer here. I probably would have bought.

Winners have until 7/12 to buy.
So I expect 7/13 a second wave will go out.

The offer says that if we do not take our allocation, then it will be offered to others on the waitlist. So I don’t think anyone has been rejected yet.

OOPs – what Mark said just above! :slight_smile:

Humble brag
:wink:

:slight_smile:

I got the notice TODAY in the mail, postmarked June 6. No wine for me.

For hipsters who don’t use email and internet, do you spring for certified mail when responding with orders for highly allocated wines?

I have probably had an email account since before you were born, but this one either never came or was trapped by my security software.

Email or snail mail, we can commiserate together with no Baron mags in the cellar.

I’m actually kind of proud of myself as I let the 3 notices that I haven’t yet ordered come and go without actually ordering. I’m sure it’s great wine and I’m certainly curious, but i decided I’d rather have 4 $70 750 ml bottles of (insert many options here).

Already on WS for $400

My maggie showed up today. How should one store a magnum of Champagne? Upright or on its side? I don’t have an “angled” option in my offsite.

Dilemma since it’s 1 per person, in magnum only:

1. drink young, get a feel for style, inform future purchase decisions…
    or
  2. hold for age, but buying blind.

assuming the
3. find someone else who will open one
option is not readily available. :wink:

That’s not an awful price for mags; the thing w champs mags is that they’re really 2x a 750, look at the pricing of 2008 dom mags.