Championship Bottle!

Thank You

Holy moly. I was told to expect to be busy, but I’m blown away by the support so far. Thanks to everyone who’s ordered so far. I’m really flattered and I hope you enjoy the wines.

Order in! Pumped to try these, I’ve been so impressed with the 2019 Gravity’s Pull Chardonnay.

Hahahahaha… too funny. Yeah maybe so. I have been having some issues with apple pay and shopify. Oh well, too bad for them! Thanks for letting me know.

Been waiting for this one to pop up too! These are some really interesting and tasty wines. Glad to pick up all of them and excited to try the sparkling.

Order in!

Hey! Pumped for these, tried to choose local delivery here in Portland but didn’t see that as an option? So I chose “local pickup”, though I would like them delivered if possible :slight_smile: Just wanted to post here in case there’s anything else that a person needs to choose to get that to work.

Nope, that’ll work! Once the wines are in bottle I’ll get in touch to set up a time to drop them off. Thanks for the support!

Was in the middle of a Zoom call when I saw the offer come up. Immediately ordered some. Very excited to try these!

Sent an email for an order with local delivery. Hope that’s the way to do it. I can also do the local pick up order.

Much appreciated Saul!

Don’t miss out folks!

Sorry for your coworkers, but glad you were so excited!

ORDER IN! Thanks, Saul!

Yeah baby. Told ya! In for 2 of each!

2 Likes

Hitting refresh all day. Order in. That sparkling looks delicious. Thank you.

Well, your wines are awfully good…

…and Fu may have signed off on them…

…and you’re a pretty nice guy who has good taste in wine…

Seems like you might do ok here :wink:

…but save me a couple of bottles of the Hard Promises if you still have any.

1 Like

In for 4 sparkling and 2 Hard Promises. See you in May!

Also looking forward to seeing you May to pick up our wines. Great stuff.

Going to give these a try.
Looking forward to tasting these. The sparkler sounds fun.

Hey folks! It looks like some of the bottlings are selling out. If you’ve missed out on something, please join my email list: While the WineBerserkers community got early access, I’ve reserved a chunk of each of the wines for my mailing list. That offer will go out in early March.

For the couple of you who have emailed me about problems placing an order so far, I’ll make sure we figure that out, don’t worry.