Championship Bottle!

Is Racing Gloves sold out? Its not showing up for me on the page.

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the interest! The BD13 allocation of the wine did sell out, but we’ll have a bit more available through our mailing list in early March. Sorry about any confusion, it happened a lot faster than I expected.

You clearly need to make more wine! Congrats, man. Well deserved!

Have heard a lot about Championship Bottle but have not had the chance to try one yet. So I bought 6. Looking forward to that convenient local delivery time, as I am a fan of well done Pinot Gris and Pinot Blanc. Looks like I got in at the right time as well… thanks!

Well done, Saul.

1 Like

Sorry I missed this one. But big congrats to Saul! I will look forward to the March email offer.

Scott

Awesome stuff, Saul! I’ll have to wait for the mailing list.

I’m super glad there is a stash for the mailing list. I freaked for a second when I saw “sold out.” Should have jumped on this earlier. Opened the gravity pulls tonight, so freakin good! Congrats Saul, you make kick ass wine.

Is there anything produced for the 2019 vintage that will no longer be offered for 2020? Curious.

Silicone on Sapphire (the Friuli-inspired white blend) wasn’t produced in '20 or '21–the Ribolla/Tocai I was sourcing were ripped out and planted to Pinot Noir. Hopefully that comes back this year, but it’s still a bit up in the air as far as getting those varieties are concerned. Also I made Impossibly Tan (a skin-contact Pinot Grigio) in '19, and that was a one-off, so not back in 2020.

I’m going to try and update the website this weekend, but in the meantime, I do try and keep cellartracker up to date with what vintages/wines/etc. are made, if you ever want to check.

Hope that helps!

[edited because I left out a word or two that rendered a sentence a grammar catastrophe.]

1 Like

+1 all around. Meant to get an order in, but got busy and forgot. Good thing there’s some for the list.

1 Like

For those that missed out earlier, bottles are available for sale again Shop Championship Bottle | Vinoshipper

1 Like