CHARITY RAFFLE NAACP LDF - super secret additional raffle run - we hit our max goal of $60,000!!

Thanks for organizing this. Wonderful idea! I’m in.

In for five.
PayPal sent, Charlie
(My wife’s name is on the account).

Just donated $100. Thanks so much for putting this together.

Fantastic idea. I’m in via PayPal. 10 tickets. Would you confirm receipt?

Important cause especially in these difficult times. donated and email sent!

Donation made and email/screencap sent. Thanks for doing this.

If you’d like to participate, I can store it. Or if you’d like Im happy to re-ship it to u in Australia for cost, at a pretty cheap rate. (Ie 8 bottles, 30lb box shipped 2 day air via DHl to Europe was around $60. So I’d imagine a btl or two is less).

Paypal sent, Charlie. Really good work!! Thank you so much for putting this together. You’re showing the power of community!!

In for $60, thanks for doing this Charlie!

Wonderful work, Charlie!

I donated for 13 tickets, just to one-up my good friend, Mr. Kane! And his palate clearly needs these wines more than me.

So that Kane’s odds of winning are no less than mine, please give one of my tixs to Siun. She walks the walk, and to donate when you are out of a job takes big heart.

The Berserker Community is an awesome thing.

Charlie, PM sent

Jan, i’m happy to store whatever you win!

had me confused for a bit there

confirmed

confirmed

confirmed!

thank you all that have donated. Went to bed with a little under $13k in donations. Woke up to almost $18,500!

Got some AMAZING wine lined up for the new goals. Will be posting this on reddit soon.

This is the first time ever I’m pleased to be beaten by Alfert’s Covid-Phat Ass

We are currently sitting at $19,705. I’ve added a TON of new wine for stretch goals as donations have slowed down a bit!!

$20,500- SQN Dirt Venacular + SQN Ratsel from Kris Patten
$21,000 - 3 of each 2017 Matthew Morris Charbono Shy Poke Vineyard & Torffanelli Vineyard from Matthew Morris Winery
$21,500 - 2012 William Selyem Precious Mountain Pinot MAGNUM from Mark Malpiede of William Selyem Winery
$22,000 - 2012 Pegau Cuvee Reservee MAGNUM from Eric Rueli
$22,500- 2000 Calon Segur MAGNUM from Robin Stark of Robin Stark Cellars
$23,500 - OWC 3 pack of 2018 Oliver Bernstein 1er Cazetiers from Feng @Taiwine

Now for some big guns

$25,000 - 3L of 2018 Walter Scott X-Novo (1 of 6) signed by Erica and Ken
$27,000- 2013 Henri Boillot Batard Montrachet MAGNUM. MAGNUM OF GRAND CRU GOODNESS

If we can hit $30,000 - 2014 Domaine de la Romanee Conti Romanee St Vivant from Eric Ku @Fumanku

[worship.gif] [worship.gif]

I’m in for 7. Thanks for highlighting this important work for us Charlie, and for everyone that has donated to help turn the wheels.

Such a great cause and I love seeing this community come together for this (plus, the chance of maybe getting a great bottle of wine isn’t too bad either). I’m in for 4 more tickets, for a total of 7… we’ll see if I throw in any more tomorrow.

Cheers!

thanks jordan! confirmed!!

Amazing cause and idea Charlie, in for 5!