CHARITY RAFFLE NAACP LDF - super secret additional raffle run - we hit our max goal of $60,000!!

PayPal sent. Please confirm.

Thanks for doing this!!!

PayPal sent, Mr Fu. Please let me know if you don’t receive

Great idea Charlie - in for 5 via Paypal. If I win the SQN, I’ll contribute it to the next Raffle. :slight_smile:

Confirmed

confirmed

confirmed for both lol

confirmed

In for $500!

(As a bonus - Also submitted a match request through my company for an extra $1000)

Please confirm you received everything!

Thanks for doing this it’s great!

JF

I’m in, just sent you emails. Good work!

You’re a good man, Charlie Fu.
I sent my confirmation.
You should add some Astrea Schrenkii to the pot!

Cheers,
Warren

Excellent job Charlie, and everyone donating and buying raffle tickets. In for 10!!

We are $900 away from unlocking that sexy magnum of 2013 Henri Boillot Batard Montrachet from the good folks at The Bottle List

Charlie, thank you for taking action to help marshall and channel of our anger and action into helping to address what has happened, but more importantly, how we can be part of change. I bought 5 tickets.

Again, thank you.

Sent to several non-wine board winos I know, hoping to keep the donations multiplying - spread the word!

In for five via Charlie Pay Pal

Thanks for doing this Charlie!

$1k donated … Email on the way (had to screenshot my Amex alert on phone since I forgot to screenshot when donating online)

Thanks for doing this, Charlie. Great to see how generously people have donated. In for $100.

Nice idea, Charlie–
You have formidable organizational skills…in for 5, if I am not mistaken.

dude that was awesome thanks!!!

confirmed!

confirmed

confirmed!

yooooooooooooooooo we crossed $30,000!!! More wines coming up tonight. One crazy unicorn that I didn’t even know existed in this size!

Awesome! Donated

Hi Charlie,

Sent you a donation for 5 tickets. Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness and generosity to mobilize the Berserkers for such a great cause!

Cheers,

Hal