CHIRON - Napa Valley - Thank You Everyone! SOLD OUT

And Mike COMPLETES THE HAT TRICK-HITS FOR THE CYCLE-WINS THE TRIPLE CROWN (what else am i forgetting??)

Love Grenache! Just ordered the 3 pack. Cant wait to taste and review.

Can’t thank you enough for the support Daniel! BerserkerDay and all of you really help us keep this train chuggin!

Grenache and Cab three packs. Can’t wait!

Juan you’re a beast! We really appreciate the order and we know you’ll love the wine! champagne.gif

I just got my buddy to order the Grenache - Three Pack for us to try. :slight_smile:

He’s not a WB member just a lurker.

Thx

In for a three pack of the “Paint of Moonlight"!!!

thrilled to jump on the Paint of Moonlight offer, a great wine, first found on this site a few years ago, 92+ IMO

He wont regret that!! Well done Vince

Mark your continued support is HUGELY appreciated. I love Pelkan Ranch. Next time you’re in town I will give you a Land Rover Defender tour of the mountain vineyard.

Thank you for the order Rob! Pelkan Ranch is a spectacular site eye level with Peter Michael across the valley

+1

Grenache going to a lot of happy people today! Thanks Jason!

Looking forward to trying your wines for the first time - Three pack of the Grenache to start

Awesome! Thank you for taking a flyer on my Grenache. Can’t thank you enough for the support, it really means a lot to us. [cheers.gif]

Just placed my first ever order with Chiron…can’t wait to try your wines!! You were highly recommended by Dusty Nabor!

Picked up a 3 pack of the Paint of Moonlight vertical!

Thank you Jason! It’s always wonderful to hear a fellow winemaker recommend our wines! Thank you Dusty

Excited to take these wines out for a spin. Thanks for the offer, Bobby!

Thank you so much for the order Geoff! It’s been a fun day. Can’t wait to get these wines to you and hear how you enjoyed them. Cheers! [cheers.gif]