CHIRON - Napa Valley - Thank You Everyone! SOLD OUT

Delurked today. Trying out the 3 red blends. Thanks!

Grabbed an order of the “Big Red” because I wish Virtue and Vice could be my “everyday wine”.

Been a long time fan of Chiron and can’t say enough good things about all of their wines. Their Grenaches are awesome, and Bobby’s cabs compete with any of the best California cabs I’ve tried.

Thank you Brian from coming out of the cave! You’re going to love the wines! [cheers.gif]

Couldn’t resist adding more to my Chiron collection – “Big Red” before, and just now added the Paint of Moonlight vertical.

I’ve got a fever! And the only prescription is more CHIRON champagne.gif Thank you for all your support Brett!

1st Berzerker Day for me and first order from Chiron. I’m in for the Big Red 3-pack. Looking forward to this!

Really excited to try this one!! A mention from Rachel at Stellareese lead us here. We are long time fans and friends of theirs!! I think this will be another great find!!! Check out Stellareese wines too!!

Placed my order for the Cabernet vertical. Super excited to try it out! Came highly recommended.

Absolutely! Stellareese and I made grenache from the same vineyard, Paras. Wonderful site! Thank you so much for the support Diane!

We will get it out as soon as the weather allows. Thank you so much for the order Michael! Happy Berserking!

Phillip, thank you so much for the order! It’s really the only way someone finds out about our little winery is through word of mouth. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the wines. [cheers.gif]

Got the Grenache 3 pack…look forward to trying it! Thank you!

Another Grenache fan! Love it! Thank you Jack

Got the Grenache 3 pack!

Thank you Sir! We hope to get this to you next week. Pop-pour-Enjoy! [cheers.gif]

This is my first Berserker Day and I’m in for a Big Red 3-pack. Can’t wait to try them.

Just ordered the Cab. Can’t wait. thanks!

Paul I am so proud to be able to get some of my wines in your glass. Hope to get these out to you very soon! Thanks again sir [cheers.gif] flirtysmile

Thank you so much for the order and the support Shelly! Can’t wait to here how much you enjoy these beautiful wines! [cheers.gif]

in for big reds, I’ll have to yield these to Chris for his birthday coming up! [cry.gif]

'16 aid and succor is accompanying me on this current wine spree - thanks for another year of amazing wines Bobby!! Cheers!