Christmas Comes Early! WineBid Rebates ONLY for Wine Berserkers!

That’s great! Does it have to be $150 in one purchase, or just $150 spent between now and 12/27? I tend to graze the auctions.

No brainer.

Also does the $150 only include wine, or Buyer’s premium as well?

I’m pretty sure wine only

This is a great offer. I made my first purchase with them a few weeks ago and had an eye on a few other things. Great reason to pick up a few more bottles

Awesome was just looking at making my first bid their today.

Thanks Todd, and Russ. Nice holiday gift!

Remember, GCC members go to the GCC link/offer - don’t sign up for the wrong one!

I’m going to update the OP with the ‘back label’ points on the WineBid page, as some apparently don’t want to read it, where many questions are already answered neener

Hi all, hope all your questions were answered. To sum up the questions I’ve seen so far:

• It needs to be $150 on one invoice, not across multiple auctions. But it can be any number of wines- 15 at $10 or 1 at $150.
  • It does not include buyer’s premium, taxes or shipping.
  • The old “$30 for a new member” is no longer active. Besides this is better- you don’t have to be a new member at WineBid AND you get $30 PLUS a Grand Cru Cru membership!
  • The current “get $30 for referring someone who spends $100” is active- but for that, you’d have to refer someone else. This is a gift for YOU for participating on WineBid and WineBerserkers.

I think that answers everything from above.

We have a TON of great wine in auction this week, and we “may” have some great Black Friday/Cyber Monday specials coming in, so register soon, watch the auctions and bid early to win.

Happy bidding, winning, tasting, sharing!

-RUss

I have been buying from Winebid for a few years now and have never had an issue with the wines. There is nothing better than getting a case of aged wines at a good price, ready to drink.

Perfect timing for the holidays!

Awesome. Thank you Russ. I’ll have this covered this week…unless I get sniped!

I forgot to mention that part of the arrangement is that I win anything I’m bidding on, right, Russ??

I think no response is confirmation of same! Sweet! neener

I heard from Tess at WineBid last night - over 100 Berserkers signed up already!!! Russ has assured me there is a LOT of wines coming up between now and when the offer ends

What is the GCC offer? Should I join the GCC and then sign up for the GCC offer? Or just do the one for non-GCC members?

There are many other benefits of GCC (listed on the OP) so I’d take this one

Also ANOTHER FREE gift we are offering is Sunday night entertainment, just after auction close. This week is some early holiday magic by Jay Alexander, a celebrity magician based in San Francisco. Here’s the invite to register for the event: WineBid Virtual Series Part 2

Watch for more fun and interesting Sunday night events!

Does the $150 include buy it now wines or only via an auction?

I agree 100% my friend. I know you and I have been very happy Winebid customers for many years now. Very intuitive platform, great selection of wines, and amazing customer service. The fact that Russ is an active member of the community now and providing generous offers like this just kicks it up another notch. I’m a big fan and will continue to purchase regularly (i.e weekly) and sing their praises to other wine lovers. Cheers Russ!

I just went through the first spreadsheet of those who entered the rebate offer, and found quite a few (15) Grand Cru Cru members who signed up for this offer. Remember, you have your own special offer here - https://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=174997

For the rest of you, Tess from WineBid told me that they have Black Friday deals starting this Sunday, going through the next two weeks. Smart to buy during this time, because then you know you have your purchase requirement well in time to be counted and then awarded the rebate.