Christmas Comes Early! WineBid Rebates ONLY for Wine Berserkers!

Todd - after submitting your details, do you get any notification back confirming that you have successfully signed up for this offer?

Signed up this morning and cleared $150+ at auction tonight pre tax and pre premium. When will I receive the $30 credit and the GCC membership?

Andy and Cliff,

I think WineBid outlined it a bit on the page, here (and copied above):

• WineBid Wallet Credit will be added to your account within 48 hours of weekly auction close date, regardless of Buy Now or Auction purchase.

As for GCC status, you’ll get that when WineBid sends me the information/registrations. As soon as I confirm, I’ll enter the details and you’ll be GCC for a year!

As for notification, Andy, yes, I believe they will be in contact, but don’t think they work over the weekend so it might not be until early this week. I did confirm with them Friday on the batch they sent me, and yours was on there :slight_smile:

Just FYI, I confirmed the first batch of Berserkers who have already made their requirement in purchases to earn the rebate :slight_smile:

I do believe WineBid will reach out with the info, but expect the credit within 48 hours, I believe they told me

Thank you thank you Todd and Russ. This is a great offer! Came within $10 Sunday night, will make it this week.

Spend harder next time!! champagne.gif

1 Like

I got my $40. Thanks, Todd.

Ditto. Thanks to Russ and Todd!

First round was roughly 10% of those who registered for the promotion, I think. I believe there are two more auctions before end of promotion, so get bidding!

I’m putting together a bunch of stuff, low cost California Syrah, Chenin, and others that should be over $150 when this week’s auction is closed. Already did the web form.

Thank you both!

Thank you! I signed up and spent over $150 on tonight’s auction.

Can someone make the credit card transaction say “Wal-Mart”?

Done

thank you!

I registered for this and spent well over $150 yesterday but got no discount, I call them today to fine out why.

Yeah I haven’t gotten anything yet either. Invoice 31633905, subtotal without tax or premium was $198.

Lol, you guys all have to chill a bit. The accounting for this is done once per week, after the auctions close. They send me a spreadsheet, I have to confirm all those who are GCC or non-GCC, send it back, then they (as it states in the OP) credit your account ‘within 48 hours’

Don’t nag them with a bunch of calls/emails. It’s all in the directions :slight_smile:

I’ve already fielded a number of similar requests this morning. Nobody who hits the parameters will be left out - I promise we’ll make a public spectacle of it if it happens, ok?

Hi SteveSaxon and TOCassidy, thanks for your enthusiasm for this special offer we created for Berserkers. Apologies for any confusion we may have caused. As Todd mentions, and as a reminder of the first note in this thread, where we explained the offer:

• Grand Cru Cru member offers are slightly different than non-GCC members.

Offer ends at 7pm Pacific on Sunday, December 27, 2020.
• WineBid purchase of $150+ is determined prior to buyer’s premium or tax.
• To qualify for this rebate, $150+ must be on one invoice, and cannot be combined with other referral or new customer promotions.
• One rebate per person (based on WineBid email address, billing/shipping address, and WineBerserker username).
WineBid Wallet Credit will be added to your account within 48 hours of weekly auction close date, regardless of Buy Now or Auction purchase.

To be more clear: This is not an immediate discount on your purchase, this is a rebate/credit deposited as WineBid wallet funds toward your next purchase.

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving and tried some great wines. There’s still time to take advantage of this offer and also to win wines and have them delivered in time for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Year, Lunar New Year- whatever you celebrate.

Sincerely, Russ

Thanks Art for your enthusiasm and bidding, and also for sharing publicly that we are following through on the credits, as promised. It just takes a couple days (til Tuesday or Weds morning) for us to process them. Happy bidding, tasting and sharing.