Cinderellawine.com (merged)

Nice deal guys!! Definitely looking forward to more offers. Congratulations on the launch.

Eric,

If you came to this thread and posted a link every morning, that would work just fine too.

[thankyou.gif]

Seems like very positive feedback here so far, not so much on the “other board”. Curious about if there are any anti-opinions over here.

Great price on a very over priced wine.

Ian,

Have you tasted 2003 Solengo?

I lost a lot respect for Argiano when they bottled the AWFUL 2002 Solengo.

I did, and I think it’s typical of the house, and vintage for that matter. Big a** wine for sure, not for the faint of heart.

So, Bengals fans are asked to pass?

Sold out. Not bad for the first day.

As with WTSO, we never know how much “SOLD OUT” means that they sold. However, I am sure it was a decent quantity, unlike WTSO.

Great point DP that was the wrong play, declassify that!

If it’s anything like today’s I will be a happy camper.

Aldo conterno barolo granbussia riserva '00

$99

A bargain, and I love Barolo

But three of these, now?

nope.

Wow, killer price on that Barolo. I can only hope for my wallet’s sake that this isn’t becoming Cinderella Vino Italiano…

Out of curiosity, I assume these products are distributor closeout items? Not a negative in any way, just wondering [tease.gif]

Whoa! $99 bucks for Conterno Granbussia 00!!! NICE! This is going to be bad if these deals are coming every 24 hours. Great selection, guys!!

This is a pretty SICK offer…way to start out the new division with a bang.

Some really nice notes on the Granbussia here: 2000 Poderi Aldo Conterno Barolo Riserva Granbussia, Italy, Piedmont, Langhe, Barolo - CellarTracker" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Aren’t you THE Eric that owns, runs, and codes CellarTracker? [scratch.gif]

[stirthepothal.gif]

[tease.gif]

;(

Really wanted to get the Solengo…just had the 2000 last week. But, alas, I was out of the house and by the time I got the email…sold out

Just bought a ton of barolo…no need for any more now…

No offense intended, Gary, but I have to ask. Is this offer not actually targeted at your core audience, but more folks like the geeks like us? It seems to me that your core customer base is not exactly a traditionally styled, pricey Barolo crowd.

Obviously you sell tons of Bordeaux, and likely Burgundy, and Barolo (among everything else). Anyway, I LOVE this deal - I’m quite excited about it and picked up 2 bottles (wish I could have picked up more) - and I’m happy to see you putting something like this out there, and coming here because you knew we’d be fans of it.

i told Gary putting serious 00 Barolo in front of me is like selling crack to schoolkids, he should be ashamed.

GV…can you recommend a good divorce lawyer?