CLOSED. Biggio Hamina has what you don't know you want. HALF the offer is SOLD OUT

PM sent, in for some Riesling

1 Like

In for 6 of the Riesling - email sent

Less than 10 minutes to go. Still time to get the wine from this legend and dear friend. BTW, I was at Todd’s winery when he was making his Biha Ruby Riserva, and it is spectacular.

1 Like

Getting ready still!
Screenshot_20220127-103629_Maps.jpg

Go time!!

It’s ok, Caroline is running the boat.
Screenshot_20220127-110007_Maps.jpg

Please know that I am reaching out tomorrow/Friday to do the transactions.
Thanks!

I still need to arrive and dock.

Safe sailing and travels. Be well Todd.

1 Like

Hi Todd,

I’ll take a case of the Riesling.

That 07 I bought from you last spring is drinking great.

Best wishes!

Jim

1 Like

Thanks Jim.

All tied down and rinsed off. 60ish miles from Little Matecumbe to Stock Island. I need a snack.

If you do have other wines that you need to get rid of please let us all know and I’m sure we can HELP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Richard.

I now know that I want it. You have my order. Looking forward to an aged new world dry Riesling.

1 Like

Thank you!!

Right. It’s pushy, so pair the food well. Oily, fatty, creamy all make nice friends.

Sounds like it might pair with those blue cheeses I like so much and maybe a triple cream brie.

1 Like

I just checked inventory and there’s only a little Riesling left. So if you were on the fence… unfence.

Both the Riesling and the BiHa Ruby riserva are amazing, I know that many would get reluctant to order a Port-like wine made from Pinot in Oregon but it’s worth it, just give it some air in the glass and the wine shines [cheers.gif]
IMG_5237.jpg

Hi Todd, in for some Riesling, just sent an email. Thank you!

Got it!

You da man!!!

1 Like