CLOSED. Biggio Hamina has what you don't know you want. HALF the offer is SOLD OUT

Drum up some biz for the boys too: https://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=186116

The Riesling is SOLD OUT. Thanks!!

Wish you all the best, Todd…Appreciated your hospitality and insight when my wife and I visited you back in 2019…

1 Like

Thank you Jon, give my best to Jessica.

1 Like

Done, Todd…She was pleased that you remembered her name, very cool, earned lotsa points…thanks again , wish you all the best as you literally sail off into the sunset.

1 Like

You could get some RR for a song over here… https://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=186116

Pm sent for a 6er on the Biha
Godspeed Todd on the next chapter for you and Caroline

1 Like

Thanks Tony!

Offer extended to February 3rd for the Ruby Riserva!!

When are you heading back to the West Coast? Might need to replenish the shelf in the cellar of the crazy, don’t leave nothing behind, man’s age worthy and tasty wines. They are so yummy!

1 Like

Hey Todd, this seems as “cult” as you can get. Wine that can only be purchased by directly contacting the winemaker on an online wine forum. Plus, pretty unique stuff.

I’ll take a 6 pack of the Biha Ruby Riserva.

This is my first BeserkerDay! Hello all.

1 Like

That’s kind of funny. Thanks, shoot me an email and I’ll get you set up.

I’m doing a cannonball run with Katri as she’s moving to Portland next month, then heading to the Abbey to pull and pack all this on the 10th maybe.

IMG_20220128_111646_737.jpg
My workplace yesterday. Thanks everyone!!

love your current workplace, Todd…A clear upgrade from the digs I visited back in MVille…wish you all the best

1 Like

Check this out: 2012 & 2017 Caroline from Biggio Hamina - Commerce Corner - Wine Classifieds - WineBerserkers

Much like gum in elementary school, offer it to one and there’d better be more.

Mariano - I’m in for a 6er of the Biha. What is the serving temp? What type of food pairing does it go with? TIA

Hi Tony, I’ve tried it both, at red wine temperature and a bit colder, like you would serve white wine. As Todd mentioned, this wine drinks like a tawny, but for me, the main difference is that is lighter in viscosity, sugar content and it has some oxidative characteristics that you would find in a Sherry, so you can have it as a dessert wine at red temperature or as an aperitif a bit colder. The key is to give the wine some aeration upon opening the bottle, and if you don’t finish it just re-cork it and put it on the fridge, it can hold for up to 2 weeks once opened.

Cheers
Mariano

1 Like

Today is the last day of this offer.

Most of the wine will ship Feb 10, 11 and/or 12, with some of you getting postponed until March for better weather.

Thanks!!

Everybody in round one of shipping has been contacted. This makes the rest of you round two. Thanks.