Closed-Goodfellow Berserker Day XIII Offer

Marcus,

Marcus & Megan,

In for a Bob Wood, a David Bueker and a Frank Murray! First purchase of the day! I’ll email as i need to round out an order with some everyday wines that Darcee can open w/o worry. Caught her running out the door with a Heritage #1 to share after paddle tennis. The exchange wasn’t great but the bottle is still unopened!

Thanks for the offers.

Bill

2 Likes

In for a Bob Wood package if there is still some left.

1 Like

Email sent for the Oscar Bueker Six-pack.

2 Likes

In for a Bob Wood and Frank Murray!

1 Like

Nice touch with the names, Marcus.
[cheers.gif]

1 Like

Nice to speak with Megan and put in for a Bob Wood, while I paid off a prior order that got stuck somewhere. Sorry about that, M&M, but this way is better anyway. More Goodfellow for me!

1 Like

As Always, thank you everyone for the support and the love! I’m still running a bit behind on emails but working through them reasonably well now!

1 Like

I avoided making choices by ordering all four of the BD offers.

2 Likes

champagne.gif

I am glad to hear the Heritage #1 is still unopened. I am pretty sure that there are about a million hysterical moments between couples of this type. Or in my case, my Uncle grabbing a bottle from the cellar while he was visiting without realizing that he had grabbed something that would be almost impossible to replace! (not as nice as the Heritage No. 1 though)

I know Marcus gets plenty of love on the board already, but I’ll emphasize how good these are. For those on the fence about the “shitty” Oregon years, both the '13 Whistling Ridge and '11 Souris are fantastic bottles… but so are the rest :wink:.

2 Likes

I can attest that the 11 Souris is lights out. I think I’ve drunk 3 bottles. All excellent.

1 Like

You probably have him on ignore. [snort.gif]

5 Likes

I did the same. Clearly we cannot both be wrong, so we win BerserkerDay.

2 Likes

Beautiful! In for a Bob Wood + Frank Murray case. Thanks as always.

1 Like

First off…what an honor. Thank you Marcus. Second…these wines are a screaming deal.

1 Like

Email in for the Bob Wood / Patrick Taylor.

1 Like

Email sent for “The Bob Wood” Excited to try these.

1 Like

In for the Bob Wood and a 6 pack of chards.

2 Likes

Kirk, we really enjoyed being a part of the Virtual tastings, and what you and the other hosts were doing. We just wanted to keep them going, and give a little ourselves.

Thanks for these great offers, Marcus! Email sent for the Kirk Grant because I’m not ignoring everyone who has been telling me not to sleep on the Chardonnays. :slight_smile: [cheers.gif]

1 Like