*CLOSED* Sabelli-Frisch BD12 insane offer - all the new 2019's!

I really enjoyed tasting Adam’s wines last year and backed up the truck (for myself as well as for friends) this year.

When I have poured these wines for my non-wino friends they are always blown away as well…really unique and delicious.

Would recommend without hesitation!

1 Like

In for a Flame Tokay pack, on top of the XMas offer pack I haven’t broken into yet!

1 Like

Thank you all! flirtysmile

Looking forward to trying these! Love the enthusiasm for the SoCal history around winemaking, looking forward to your expression of the Mission.

1 Like

Adam, You are the man! And this is the second B-Day offer named after me. Michael Sterling is also the man! Everyone is the man! Except for “The Man,” who is not well liked.

1 Like

Yes, PayPal is the only payment platform attached to Squarespace that allows alcohol sales. But I can accept Venmo or invoice for those that don’t want to use PayPal.

I can do Venmo, if you want? PM me your Venmo and I’ll get it done that way. Other option is an invoice via PayPal, where you do NOT have to register or have a login to pay, just a link to pay with your CC.

Just ordered a 9-pack - excited to try.

1 Like

These look awesome…hope you are able to add CT to the shipping list soon, very interested to try them!

CT is in the works as we speak.

Nice! Look forward to it

Absolutely. The flame tokay is one of the most exciting wines I’ve had in a while. It actually makes me feel a bit squidgy and warm inside just thinking about it. Actually, the Milk-fed Marsanne too.

In for a 9-pack + a 3-pack of flame tokay!

1 Like

In for a 9-pack and 3-pack of Lanterna as well… I think this is my 5th or 6th order from Adam. Haven’t had a wine yet that wasn’t great. Looking forward to the 2019 lineup!

1 Like

In for some “tokay is ok” thanks Adam!

1 Like

In… these wines were the find of BD for me last year!

1 Like

In for a 4 Pack - looking forward to trying them!

1 Like

In for a 9 pack. Looking forward to trying all of your wines.

1 Like

You were on my wishlist, but unfortunately no shipping to Georgia! I’ll just have to enjoy them vicariously through everyone else’s tasting notes, and hope for expansion of the list in the future.

1 Like

Georgia, Massachusetts and Connecticut are highest on my list of states, I’ve been hounding my compliance guy to get going with those!

Excellent! Will look forward to the opportunity to order.

1 Like