*CLOSED* Sabelli-Frisch BD12 insane offer - all the new 2019's!

I tried a 5 bottle sampler last year and ended up ordering another. Going straight for the 12 bottle offer this year!

1 Like

Hi Adam,

I just ordered:

9 - bottle sampler
3 - bottle “Patrick Taylor” rose’

How could I resist? And that was a great marketing idea to encourage folks to round up to a full case.

Looking forward to the vino this spring-o. Am sending you an email as well.

Cheers,
Patrick

Buy with confidence. I tried Adam’s wines last year and ended up buying a bunch for friends, and more for myself in the quarantine offer. I found these to be a lot of fun in virtual tastings with friends as they are so unique and amazing. I re-upped now with the 12 pack offer.

Adam that riesling better be bone dry or you have some explaining to do!!!

Picked up the Reds 4-pack. Excited to get some local delivery soon here in LA!

Disappointed that you don’t yet ship to MD. Hopefully that will be an option sometime in the future!

Took some photos today of wines in glass, just so you guys/gals can get an idea of the coloring. [cheers.gif]

mission.jpg
2019 Mission “La Malinche”. Perhaps a touch lighter than last year, but pretty close in color.

hernan.jpg
2019 Mission “Hernan”. Here you can clearly see that the 4 month skin contact has deepened the colors. Very long skin contact actually tends to remove color (anthocyanin) eventually, but that doesn’t seem to be the case here.

riesling.jpg
2019 Riesling “Obie”. A classic Riesling color, perhaps a little deeper than usual mostly due to barrel fermentation and micro oxygenation.

syrah.jpg
2019 Syrah “Harris”. A classic, deep Syrah color. No surprises here.

petitmanseng.jpg
2019 Petit Manseng “Milk Fed 2”. Very deep, almost amber color on this. Even darker than last years Marsanne, but lighter in feel actually.

tinta.jpg
2019 Tinta Caõ “Luciades”. Tinta is a dark grape that produces a lot of color. Very similar to Syrah in color but a little warmer in tone.

flame.jpg
2019 Flame Tokay “Lanterna”. Again that amber tone from the skin contact. Despite having spent less time on skins this vintage, the wine is deeper colored than last year. Probably just coloring of the clusters.

1 Like

In for the 9, excited to try!

1 Like

I love these wines. In on 2 rose packs and 1-9 sampler. Thanks Adam!

1 Like

Got my sets! Looking forward to that followup on the Flame Tokay Rose, since that was one of my most interesting finds last year.

1 Like

I’m in for a 9 pack.

1 Like

Can’t wait to try the new ones. In for a 9-pack.

Had some great quarantine nights on my roof with the bottles from last year.

1 Like

I found a way around that pesky “no shipping to backwater places like Ohio” and am now in for a 9 pack too.

1 Like

Had to try these even with NJ not on the ship to list. It’s good to have friends in NY!

1 Like

NJ unfortunately such PITAs, requiring $5000 in a secured bond (that they don’t give you even interest on)! Really annoying, because I know there are a lot of wine lovers in NJ and it’s a big market! Oh, well, maybe if we had a BD every day I could splash for it! I’ll see if I can make it happen this year. [cheers.gif]

In for a 9 pack!

1 Like

I love the oddball nature of these wines; they are unique fun, funky and interesting. S-F wines were such an incredible find last year and I love, love, love reading Adam’s posts. Order in.

1 Like

In for a 4-pack. Tack Adam!

1 Like

In for the Flame Tokay! I’m excited to give these a whirl!! [cheers.gif]

1 Like

I went with the Rad Sampler (4 pack) and the Flame Tokay Rose 3-pack. Looking forward to tasting them all!

1 Like

I do have to say I was fully expecting a case deal for your bone dry Riesling :smile: