*CLOSED* Sabelli-Frisch BD12 insane offer - all the new 2019's!

In for the Patrick Taylor pack. Love the Flame Tokay.

Late to the Party. Too busy with work but I’m in for a 9 pack. Enjoyed last years wine very much.

Sean

Is it possible to do a Patrick Taylor, but swap one for the milk fed?

Adam - Sorry, I was too quick on the trigger on my order yesterday and missed the Flame Tokay offer. Second order placed. Sorry to make it complicated.

Hi Adam, I attempted to check out for some wine but my state, OK, wasn’t in the drop down list. It’s on your list but I thought maybe a typo, since OR was on your website but not this list. If can’t ship I understand. Thanks!

Shit, guys. I keep updating the “Taxes” tab on Squarespace and adding the sales tax I need to collect, thinking it would “understand” and add the state for shipping, but it doesn’t. Josh, I’ve now added OK manually, so should be all good to go!

Jesse, email me on info at sabelli-frisch dot com and I’ll add it as a special. I’m sure we can make it work!

EXTENDED Have about 10 packages left for one of the deals, so will keep it going for any late-arriving stragglers! Haven’t set a cutoff, but when it sells out, I suppose! flirtysmile [cheers.gif]

Thanks to all who have bought! Me and my little family are forever grateful.

Hope it was a great one for you Adam! I couldn’t get in this year, but hoping you come back around in 2022!

It’s been an amazing BD! [cheers.gif]

Adam,
I hope you’ll be able to ship to KS and/or MO next year.

Congratulations on a successful BD12

1 Like

Terrible marketing not to play up the Riesling being part of the offer.
Did my order go through? I got a reminder.

1 Like

Thanks for extending the offer, I’m in for a RED ONLY SAMPLER 4-PACK. Cheers!

1 Like

Great customer service and great wines. If you want a really interesting wine from really interesting/rarely seen grapes that you can’t get anywhere else, or you want something that will impress your geeky wine friends, grab some of this offer.

1 Like

Kept reading about the BD recap and the rose keeps popping up in mentions. Had to order a 3-pack of it to give it a try! Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Yes, order went through! [cheers.gif] Squarespace likes to “remind” if the cart was somehow abandoned or placed in another window. It’s annoying, but not sure if I can turn it off.

I think you’ll enjoy the Riesling! Next year I’m planning on two different ones from very different vineyards, so should be interesting. [drinkers.gif]

Trocken and TBA?
I thought my order went through on BD.

It went through.

Order in. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks Josh!

1 Like