Commerce corner non-payers/non-senders sticky!

Edit: deleted.

Jay came through for me ultimately. Substituted a wine of greater value.

1 Like

Good to hear!
Well done Jay!

Jay Carroll owes me 6 bottles of Rhys, purchased in December 2016, and he has not shipped the wine after numerous text messages, email exchanges and phone messages. He has promised to ship on 3 separate occasions, but never followed through. Now it’s too warm to ship, and I am tired of chasing him down, so at this point I have requested a refund via PayPal (which per usual has gotten no response). Buyers beware of this deadbeat.

Issue favorably and amicably resolved.

Has anyone heard from or seen Joe Cuenco or Peter Czyryca lately? It looks like neither of them has logged into the boards in quite some time. I have a couple of old (like years) purchases that were never shipped (not entirely on them – we agreed to hold for cooler weather and all parties forgot to follow up). I’d very much like to get in touch with them to see what we can do.

Hi Scott - PM sent!

Peter

Thanks, Pete. I just sent you an email to your new address!

Pete has been super-responsive and I believe we will work this out. I have still not heard from JOE CUENCO, so if anyone knows him, please reach out!

Joe has resurfaced and we are negotiating a resolution (he can’t find the bottle I paid for). I am optimistic that all will be satisfied. Thanks to whoever may have tipped him off.

1 Like

Update re: Peter C. – we reached a mutually agreeable resolution and all is well. He is a good guy and was easy to work with!

Update: Joe found the bottle and it arrived safely earlier this week! Thus ends Scott’s Great Commerce Corner Old Deal Scramble of 2017.

I hope part of the deal was to send Peter Czyryca some vowels.

Add SommPicks to list of low-quality sources, where bad wine gets sent to be stuffed to those seeking QPR… buyer beware!! AVOID SOMMPICKS!!!

3/3 bottles were flawed. Explained now statistically low probability that was and they’re answer was it’s the buyers problem.

Highly recommend that no one buys aged wine at SommPicks. They don’t offer refund policies in line with tier 1 shops. Quality is weak as hell.

Has anyone purchased from Aaron L. on here? I’m having some issues communicating and receiving what I purchased from him.

start the process to hold up the funds. Aaron L is a known scammer.

Thanks for the info!

Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2019 10:58am
To: XXX.com

Subject: SommPicks February Offer: Geeky Rarities and Serious Back-Vintage Heat!

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 10:17 AM wrote:

You are ridiculous, unprofessional and naive in your requirement of the "SIGN IN" to view wines available! It simply destroys my desire to "shop" your offering. Additionally, I wonder why all the security/secrecy prevails.

It's YOUR business, of course, just my perspective and experience with sommpricks.

Bought from you once, PAID immediately with CC, notified seven to ten days later that the wines were not available. Approximately two weeks later you issued a credit.

I'm not in the loan business!

Have a nice day!

Thank You

PS: Remove my EM address from your list, permanently.

Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2019 11:28am
Subject: Re: SommPicks February Offer: Geeky Rarities and Serious Back-Vintage Heat!

Hi XXX,

Thanks for reaching out. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention however we are concerned you may have confused us with a different retailer as we don’t see any record of you ever placing an order with us. Perhaps you checked out using a different email address and for that reason we aren’t able to locate it. - if that’s the case could you kindly provide the order number so we can look into this for you?

Thanks again,

The SommPicks Team

Your SommPicks Order is Confirmed
Sent: Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 1:26 pm

Dear XXX,

Thank you for placing you order with SommPicks! Please find your order summary information below. A detailed summary of your order is also available at [www.sommpicks.com](http://www.sommpicks.com).

Order #2538

Date 02/04/2015

6x 2004 M. Chapoutier Hermitage Blanc Vin de Paille - Dessert / 375ml / France - Rhone for $116.00 each

6x 2003 M. Chapoutier Hermitage Blanc Vin de Paille - Dessert / 375ml / France - Rhone for $118.00 each

Subtotal : $1,404.00 USD
Shipping : $0.00 USD
Total : $1,404.00 USD

Thank you,

SommPicks Team

NO INVENTORY, NO RESPONSE, NO PICKS, in this experience!

**__****_EXTREME CAUTION?_**

SomnsPicks posted offers in WB CC??

I have no idea what is going on here, but SOMMPICKS is a great to work with in my experience.

Jonathan Sirot NON-SENDER, NON-REFUNDER

Paid Jonathan January 5th for some Realm Bard which he promised to ship within two weeks. Numerous promised and missed shipping opportunities with favorable weather, always with many excuses from Jonathan about his busy schedule.

After very long phone call on 2/17 Jonathon promised to refund my money that day. This did not happen. After 48 hours I contacted PayPal.

Currently working through PayPal Goods and Services for a refund. Luckily I paid the extra fees for Goods and Services rather than Friends and Family.

Jonathan has not replied to numerous WB PMs since 1/30 even though he has been active on WB between then and now.